This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Atharim Internal communiques

Connecting to [historia.va.com] on port 8509
[06:57:04] Connection to host at [44.3.793.592] established
[06:57:04] Connection secured using Transport Layer Security (TLS), version 41.8 with the cipher suite: CHACHA20-POLY1305
[06:57:05] Welcome to historia@99-105-227-213.darkspeed.kremvlar.ccdglobal.net
[06:57:05] Your host is: ccd.gov running version UnrealAlien.Guest.Hostccd-9.0.4
[06:57:06] This server was created at 02:34:38 UTC
[06:57:06] ccd.gov guest UnrealAlien-9.0.4 iowrsxzdHtIDZRqpWGTSB lvhopsmntikraqbeIHzMQNRTOVKDdGLPZSCcf
[06:57:09] AWAYLEN=307 CASEMAPPING=dosascii CHANLIMIT=#:40 CHANMODES=beI,kLf,lH,psmntirzMQNRTOVKDdGPZSCc CHANNELLEN=32 CHANTYPES=# DEAF=d ELIST=MNUCT EXCEPTS EXTBAN=~,ptmTSOcarnqjf HCN INVEX  are supported by this server
[06:57:10] KICKLEN=307 MAXCHANNELS=1 MAXLIST=j:60,e:60,I:60 MODES=12 NETWORK=historia NICKLEN=30 PREFIX=(historiava)~&@%+ are supported by this server

To: jaap.beenks@historia.va
Subject: Urgent

Regus Beenks,

This is to alert you that the tension within the EOA continues to grow. The Atharim are publicly labelled as terrorists, but it is becoming clearer to me that the Ascendancy knows there is a deeper connection with the Holy Catholic Church and our true cause. What is apparent is that a division of Custody police is being trained in the ways of creature lore. How could that be if not for the awareness of our deeper purpose?

You are aware that Ijiraq appeared in the great hall of the palace. The evidence disappeared, but the rumors remain. Someone knows who the Atharim are, but my position is not compromised. I will continue to remain diligent, to listen* and report, but my access to our channels is becoming more risky. Once the headquarters on Nikolskaya street are refurbished, I will have safer paths and a direct line again. It is likewise unsafe for me to travel to Rome.

You should also know that the newest consulate on channeler oversight is systematizing the finding of more channelers. There are probably millions of people who have the powers of gods, and at our greatest, not even the Atharim could defend against so mighty a group. We are at a cross-roads, Regus Beenks. I implore you to reconsider your predecessor’s vision. We cannot eradicate all gods. Perhaps we can police them. Or we can advise those who would police them. There is one god kept under house arrest on the Kremlin premises that they say has extraordinary abilities to help people. He is so important to the Ascendancy, his very identity is kept a secret. All I know are the whispers - that he wanders in a mask of white like a ghost. My point is if there is one so special, there should be more. 

Furthermore, I would advise us to reconsider calling them gods at all. Words have power. The CCD uses the term 'channeler' as you are aware. The Consulate on Channeler Oversight is near fully operational at this point, but whatever word is used should be carefully considered.

I share my opinions with respect. I am your eternal servant.

Semyon

*Semyon means Listener

Messages In This Thread
Atharim Internal communiques - by Jaap - 03-14-2023, 04:01 AM
RE: Atharim Internal communiques - by Jaap - 03-14-2023, 04:57 AM
RE: Atharim Internal communiques - by Ascendancy - 03-14-2023, 12:37 PM
RE: Atharim Internal communiques - by Jaap - 03-14-2023, 03:16 PM