This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Going Through the Motions
Nox made his way to one of the better diner’s near Kallisti and ordered a steak and salad. The greens arrived early and Nox devoured it before his steak arrived. His stomach continue to growl as he finished the medium rare steak and then ordered a bunless burger and the rest of the meals to go for all the girls including Carmen. He started to order for Raffe, but he wasn’t there. ”That’s all. Can I get the burger for here.”

The server gave him a look but made a note and he sent a text to Sage.

There was a girl last night, Danika something. She was at the gala. Can you get her number?

All ready moving on?

Nox rolled his eyes. It’s not like that. I was rude and owe her a diet coke.

A number popped into his contacts with her name.

Gonna be doing a show at Kallisti you and Aiden are welcome to come watch.

Nox looked at his wallet and sent Raffe a text.

@"Raffe" Where ever you are I hope you are okay. Carmen said you are okay. I believe her. I sent a message to reach you but I’ll tell you here too. Gonna do the Hades/Persephone skit. Get back on stage.

Tear slid down his cheek, every time he thought about Raffe he broke down. Two days… This was going to be hell.

Nox took a deep breath and sent out a string of texts to friends with dates and times to the performance with their invite. He hadn’t done that the first time. He knew Thalia wasn’t in town still, but he sent her one too. The only one he didn’t even think about inviting was Jay. Well, he thought about it, but he didn’t have Jay’s contact and that was done. Over. He had the bruises to prove it.

Nox popped open the new contact and sent Danika a text

@"Danika" Hey it’s Nox. Got your number from a friend. Wanted to apologize about that diet coke. I couldn’t deal with people after the fight. Let me make it up to you. I’ll be performing a skit at Kallisti. Not your scene probably, but I can buy you that coke afterwards. And just so there are no miscommunications. This is not a date. I am hoping I still have a boyfriend when the smoke of my life clears.

Nox tucked his wallet back into his hoodie and pulled the laptop closer and started finishing up the last of the audio for something he had no choice but to go through with after inviting all those people

Messages In This Thread
Going Through the Motions - by Nox - 01-15-2023, 10:17 PM
RE: Going Through the Motions - by Nox - 01-15-2023, 11:19 PM
RE: Going Through the Motions - by Nox - 01-15-2023, 11:58 PM
RE: Going Through the Motions - by Nox - 01-16-2023, 12:37 PM
RE: Going Through the Motions - by Nox - 01-16-2023, 01:01 PM
RE: Going Through the Motions - by Nox - 01-16-2023, 08:33 PM
RE: Going Through the Motions - by Nox - 01-16-2023, 08:53 PM
RE: Going Through the Motions - by Nox - 01-17-2023, 04:25 PM