This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Going Through the Motions
Nox pressed the call button and didn’t look up at the camera. The door buzzed and he pulled the open and was immediately greeted by Juls. She pushed the hood back on his hoodie and winced. ”I’d say you should see the other guy but pretty sure I lost.”

Lost a friend. Lost the fight. Gave up.

”Seen Raffe?”

”Carmen took him off the schedule for a few weeks. You can talk to her. She says it’s nothing to worry about, he’s fine.” She grabbed his hand and pulled him after her. ”But you on the other hand, look like shit. Come one let’s get you cleaned up.”

Nox followed dutifully and set Lily down in the nearest window they past. ”I need a shower, then I’ll let you fix whatever is wrong. But I need a long hot fucking shower, and Lily needs a better window, just not Raffe’s window I don’t want to bother his stuff.”

Juls sighed. ”What did you do?”

Nox sighed. ”Broke a promise and I don’t want to talk about it. I want a shower.”

Messages In This Thread
Going Through the Motions - by Nox - 01-15-2023, 10:17 PM
RE: Going Through the Motions - by Nox - 01-15-2023, 11:19 PM
RE: Going Through the Motions - by Nox - 01-15-2023, 11:58 PM
RE: Going Through the Motions - by Nox - 01-16-2023, 12:37 PM
RE: Going Through the Motions - by Nox - 01-16-2023, 01:01 PM
RE: Going Through the Motions - by Nox - 01-16-2023, 08:33 PM
RE: Going Through the Motions - by Nox - 01-16-2023, 08:53 PM
RE: Going Through the Motions - by Nox - 01-17-2023, 04:25 PM