This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Spice World
Jacinda watched, all of her previous emotion- well, call it what is was: wallowing- gone. Amelia was in trouble. Looked like something bad too. "Wait here," she said to the drone. It was a machine. And while people programmed their AI's with rudimentary personalities (however they did that), Jacinda was not one to treat it as if it was alive. Certainly not a companion.

She left the toaster at the door and went to her room. She wasn't running. If Amelia was dead, rushing to her side wouldn't save her. And the indicator on the toaster's display had said that quite some time had passed. A few minutes wouldn't make a difference. But not forgetting anything would.

Her duffle full of everything she could think of, she returned to the door. One last thing. She keyed to door entry and left a voice message for Ten when she returned. "Amelia Pond's in trouble. I went to help her...I'll let you know what I find." That last was forced. Whether she would, she didn't know. She couldn't help the disconnect she had begun feeling. Which was just as well.

Things had changed.

"Ok, you floating microwave. Take me to her."

[[go ahead and mod jacinda as necessary to get her where she needs to be.]]

Messages In This Thread
Spice World - by Nika Raskov - 07-25-2020, 05:25 AM
RE: Spice World - by Jacinda - 08-28-2020, 01:20 AM
RE: Spice World - by Nika Raskov - 11-19-2020, 05:01 AM
RE: Spice World - by Jacinda - 01-22-2021, 07:24 PM
RE: Spice World - by Nika Raskov - 02-15-2021, 06:17 AM