This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Wanderlust (Olkhon Island | Baikal Lake, Siberia)
Tristan planted himself like a trollstone in front of Thalia. “There is absolutely zero chance I am letting you free dive into the water again,” he said, golden gaze gleaming coins. “I have swam with you in the dream, but this is real life. You were nearly killed last time you tried. At least get tanks, equipment, fins, something first,” he nearly growled at her lack of preparation. “Not even a wetsuit!”

He pulled out his wallet and in short order revealed his own series of proof of his experience. Iceland was known for its surfing and there wasn’t much else to do for entertainment, not in the Westfjords anyway.

He started to take off his shirt, intending to have something dry to put back on for when he returned.

“I am serious,” he said, tugging it over his head. The newly inked tattoos were on full display buried in the hair on his chest. “I will tie you up to a tree if I have to.”
"Don’t waste your time looking back, you’re not going that way."
Rognar Lothbrok
++
Tristan +
Fenrir +
++

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wanderlust (Olkhon Island | Baikal Lake, Siberia) - by Tristan - 12-20-2021, 12:55 AM