This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

The Angel of the Undercity & A Homecoming
Rena.” She repeated the name with a small smile, eyes guiding up and down the curves of the woman’s figure. Such kitten cute crushes were not of much interest to her, or at least they were usually only a throwaway distraction to be toyed with and shredded upon predictable boredom. She wasn’t in the mood for those kinds of destructive games tonight, and not with someone who hummed with the familiar strands of power. Small mercies. For Rena anyway. It might even make Oriena pleasant company.

“No, I knew you’d come back, sweetheart.” Ori smirked, and brushed a coy finger under Ilesha’s chin as she passed, knowing it would make the shy woman uncomfortable. She presumed they would follow, and did not much care if they did not. “Not much has changed since I was last here. How very boring,” she said to Juliana. Though she was sure Carmen was pleased with the apparently steady ship.

Long strides took her to a plush arrangement of seating, the scars on her leg peeking boldly between the silky fabric. Stormy eyes pierced the current occupants, albeit her expression was softened by a sultry smirk. “Excuse me, gentlemen. These seats are taken.” Threads of light insistently and physically encouraged them out, while other intricacies smoothed disagreement before it unfurled for the rude eviction. Ori caught one of the men by the arm as he placidly stood, curled her body close. Too fucking easy to use the power, and usually she’d savour the threat of argument. Right now, though, it was more interesting to show off.

The man blinked at the touch. It was a rule after all. 

“You’ll fetch us drinks, won’t you?” A wink, and then Ori sank into one of the chairs, the dagger of her legs crossed and amusement painted on her face. He scurried off.
"You say you're a godman. So what? 
I'm the devil herself"
Alpha ~ Little Destroyer
[Image: orianderis.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Angel of the Undercity & A Homecoming - by Oriena - 09-02-2020, 07:36 PM