This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Little Birds
Ilesha smiled. "Not a ring. But we all have to start somewhere. I can't make anyone do anything, Earth is more my thing."

Juls added, "I like to play with illusions. I wish I could see the things Nox does. But we can't see the male side of the power. The aurora borealis but in blues and greens of similar colors makes an underwater look. You can do reds and oranges and make it like fire. It's really kinda cool. I've not yet mastered it, and I can't do it on that scale, just the boa."

"But illusion is useful too."

Juls nodded. "Everyone has their talents.Oriena could probably teach Rena something about making others do what you wanted. She has a talent for that both god given and well earned talents." She sounded in awe of the other woman. "But I don't know when she'll be back. She's like a cat, comes and goes as she pleases happy to keep you company for a short time before moving on again." The other woman smiled, "We are all a little family here, the two of you are welcome anytime - working or not. Like I said Ori likes to keep this a safe place for the misfits. But it's mostly Carmen who does that. When the boys are around - they live here - I'll introduce you."

Ilesha frowned, "I don't know if I feel comfortable here."

Juls smiled. "You can use the back entrance, anytime. That's why I'll introduce you to the boys, they'll let you in. And they don't bite." She laughed like there was a little secret or something but Ilesha was sure sure didn't want to know. "This is a little bit of home. Really the side door, no one will know you are here. And maybe you can show us a little bit of that app you were talking about."

Messages In This Thread
Little Birds - by Nox - 04-10-2020, 06:35 PM
RE: Little Birds - by Ilesha - 04-10-2020, 07:49 PM
RE: Little Birds - by Rena - 04-14-2020, 09:19 PM
RE: Little Birds - by Ilesha - 04-16-2020, 05:25 PM
RE: Little Birds - by Rena - 04-20-2020, 07:10 PM
RE: Little Birds - by Ilesha - 04-27-2020, 07:40 PM
RE: Little Birds - by Rena - 04-30-2020, 06:01 PM
RE: Little Birds - by Ilesha - 05-04-2020, 09:30 PM
RE: Little Birds - by Rena - 05-07-2020, 09:09 PM
RE: Little Birds - by Ilesha - 05-08-2020, 09:42 AM