This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Firsts among servants (Vatican City) [Closed]
The paper was unfolded, the names skimmed. There were more than he expected, considerations for another time. He pushed the list aside.

The links connected prior to Father Regus’ stepwise accounting of future events was startlingly clear. Patricus was certain of what must be done, now. “Your initiation is successful, Father Regus,” he began.

The Bible out of which he was previously studying was returned to his hand, then, and appropriately nestled under his arm. The candles were the only witness to the continuity of history.

Prophecy was an interesting thing. In hindsight, the statements of those God chose to speak his word forged clear connection between events, but until they were unfolded, those living in the unknown were oblivious. He briefly considered revealing the visions that God bestowed upon himself, but like those forging into the unknown, he had no connection to their significance. Abraham, Daniel, Joseph, and many others were the recipients of important messages. It seemed also that Patricus I was among their number, and was possibly all the greater for it.  

The Holy Father took to his feet. He had several hours of contemplation, writing and prayer ahead of him before retiring to his bed. “I defer the matters of Apollyon to your expertise, Father Regus. I require only to be informed on major developments. Otherwise, I have no interest in Atharim operations. Furthermore, I desire to be excluded from them.”

“When will you return to the Vatican?”
he asked before they parted.
[Image: hiclipart.com_-e1597513863757.png]
Man is like God: he never changes. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Firsts among servants (Vatican City) [Closed] - by Patricus I - 03-15-2020, 12:30 AM