This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Firsts among servants (Vatican City) [Closed]
Blessed mother of untouched birth, what darkness circles this place I find myself in? Is this the fate you have granted to me? That I dwell in a tomb enclosed by these of little mind? They focus only upon the moment. Yet I see that I am likewise broken by my own temporal platitudes. Be with me in this moment. Help me endure. I am the sun to burn away their shade.

Heavy eyes slid to slits as the brightness of his own light illuminated the surroundings.

A middle-aged man of gray-flecked hair and sculpted cheekbones sat before him. The robes of a Jesuit draped his broad shoulders. Philip rested his head briefly against his chair with the prayer for endurance perched on the tip of his tongue.

“You don’t look like someone of importance but you must be to gain an audience with the Holy Father,” Philip mused. Most found his humor offensive, which was the point.  He waited a moment before frustration flickered his otherwise angelic expression. “Well? Who are you?”
[Image: hiclipart.com_-e1597513863757.png]
Man is like God: he never changes. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Firsts among servants (Vatican City) [Closed] - by Patricus I - 02-16-2020, 01:19 AM