This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Unlikely To Like You
Nika seemed to notice the temperature shift and gave her the space needed to regroup. She seemed nonchalant about what she did, about her injury.

She touched her wristed, remembering the break. Her voice was soft. "Yeah, the wrist hurts. Glad you are better."

The woman has an easy going air to her she envied. Fearless. Devil may care. She envied that. In a moment of honesty, she shared. "I rode an ATV once. One of my college friends. I say behind him holding on." She couldn't help reliving the terror, though with some humor as well. "He must have thought himself invincible, the way he took turns and jumps. I hung on for dear life, my head tucked into his back, begging for it to be over."

She did laugh then, a wicked smile forming. "And I told him that I had died, I woulda come back to haunt him forever. Make sure his pecker went soft everytime he was with a girl." Ok, she laughed at that.

She wasn't sure why she shared that with Nika. It had just come to her.

To her question. from here. Mom and Dad and my little brother. I am staying with them right now. I was at the university but...I guess I am trying to find my place. Or what I want to do."

She took a hit from her juice box. "Gotta do what you love, right? What about you? I can hear an accent on your tongue. Spanish? Italian?"

Messages In This Thread
Unlikely To Like You - by Nika Raskov - 07-26-2019, 12:10 PM
RE: Unlikely To Like You - by Liv - 07-31-2019, 06:50 PM
RE: Unlikely To Like You - by Nika Raskov - 08-06-2019, 11:53 PM
RE: Unlikely To Like You - by Liv - 08-15-2019, 04:01 PM
RE: Unlikely To Like You - by Nika Raskov - 08-29-2019, 12:59 AM
RE: Unlikely To Like You - by Liv - 10-05-2019, 03:50 AM
RE: Unlikely To Like You - by Nika Raskov - 11-28-2019, 05:18 AM
RE: Unlikely To Like You - by Liv - 01-05-2020, 11:23 PM
RE: Unlikely To Like You - by Nika Raskov - 04-20-2020, 03:15 AM
RE: Unlikely To Like You - by Liv - 04-21-2020, 02:08 AM
RE: Unlikely To Like You - by Nika Raskov - 04-22-2020, 02:32 AM