This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Interview
Marcus looked at her for a moment, puzzled. Given the work she'd done, he assumed she was able to create threads that were fine enough to allow her to see the metallurgical matrix so as to afix the added elements to strengthen its structure.

Those fine threads were like fingertips, allowing him to get a sense impression of things too small to see with the naked eye. Current microscopes used the vibrations of an electron (rather than from the EM spectrum using photons) to get far smaller and more accurate resolution. Quark (usually Up or Down, since they had the smallest masses) tunneling microscopes were also available in a few places, including here in Moscow. He'd already spoken to their directors about the Consulate gaining access. To be able to physically show what Force user was doing at those levels was important.

But she hadn't used any of those tools. It had been instinct and ingenuity, to create them without quite clearly seeing what she was doing. Impressed, he spoke."Obviously, men and women channel differently. When you channel I cannot feel it, nor can I see what you are doing. Same also for men. So there's not much I can teach you. But what I can tell you is that with practice you can create finer and finer threads of the power. Spirit usually works best for me. Eventually, they will be small enough to slip through the cracks of molecules and eventually atoms. They can become your fingers to let you feel how things are put together. Practice that and I'm sure it will help you."

He gestured to the bearing. "As to that, it has been modified with the power. You may keep it for a time until you can tell me what I did to it." He smiled warmly. "I would like you to work here. You will have access to everything you will need. A salary of course. And the freedom to work with other channelers as much or as little as you like. Does that sound agreeable?"

He doubted she'd say no.

Messages In This Thread
Interview - by Ilesha - 02-15-2019, 04:54 PM
RE: Interview - by Marcus DuBois - 03-31-2019, 04:04 AM
RE: Interview - by Ilesha - 03-31-2019, 06:39 PM
RE: Interview - by Marcus DuBois - 04-01-2019, 12:20 AM
RE: Interview - by Ilesha - 04-01-2019, 02:05 PM
RE: Interview - by Marcus DuBois - 04-01-2019, 05:10 PM
RE: Interview - by Ilesha - 04-02-2019, 06:06 PM
RE: Interview - by Marcus DuBois - 04-02-2019, 10:10 PM
RE: Interview - by Ilesha - 04-04-2019, 05:04 PM
RE: Interview - by Marcus DuBois - 04-04-2019, 08:40 PM