This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Working Together
Yun let the man look at it. But as with her usual she had a sniper trained through the window waiting for her signal. The boy had been too smart, she wasn't going to take any chances with him.

The man shook his head as he used his wallet to grab a scan of the cylinder before he pushed it back to her. "I believe he stole it from our stores. And I believe he's stolen other things, other information too perhaps." He didn't mention the fact that the boy was a channeler. It was something she took note of. These men were careful with their words.

Yun took the tube and pocketed it. They would soon have their own source of them, it wasn't hard to get men and women to do her bidding she just had to find the right leverage. The Syndicate would soon have their own channeler fighting weapons. Was Ivan even needed anymore? He was hardly useful when Vega was easily at her beck and call, and she wanted channeler to fight channeler, now she had a weapon to fight them all. How convent? Vega was good for something after all.

The question became what to do with the loose ends now. "Your kind hunts others like the boy?" Yun asked and he smiled with a nod, "Perhaps we can work together to rid me of a nuisance. Now that I have something formidable, I don't need him anymore. He was naive anyway."

Messages In This Thread
Working Together - by Yun Kao - 02-10-2019, 05:16 PM
RE: Working Together - by Jerry - 03-19-2019, 06:43 PM
RE: Working Together - by Yun Kao - 03-20-2019, 05:17 PM
RE: Working Together - by Jerry - 03-21-2019, 03:07 PM
RE: Working Together - by Yun Kao - 03-26-2019, 03:11 PM
RE: Working Together - by Jerry - 03-27-2019, 01:56 PM