This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Paranoia Abounds
Yun was getting angry. Dorian hadn't mentioned anything about a temper. It made him smile. After the girl left with his order Yun's glare moved from I hate you to I'm going to fucking kill you. And she thought that was dangerous. Nox sat forward and spoke in a low sweet voice. "Look Duckling."

The simple phrase turned turned the livid woman into a rampaging bull. She leaned forward just like he did and her voice was angry. "You are an impetuous child. How Vega works with you I don't know. But we are going now."

Nox smirked. "You and what army are going to make me Duckling." Nox seized on the power in the shadows and ground his teeth at the pain that seared through his body. The memory still painful every time he touched the power with in. He wondered if it would ever diminish. He wove a simple weave of air, as fine as a fishing line and wrapped it around the violent woman's neck and tugged just a little. "For all your power Ms. Kao. Don't forget what I am."

Nox smiled at her as he sat back and then he released the power. "It never pays to be rude to your server, or those you want answers from."

Messages In This Thread
Paranoia Abounds - by Yun Kao - 01-30-2019, 04:01 PM
RE: Paranoia Abounds - by Nox - 02-01-2019, 05:34 PM
RE: Paranoia Abounds - by Yun Kao - 02-03-2019, 04:41 PM
RE: Paranoia Abounds - by Nox - 02-04-2019, 10:44 AM
RE: Paranoia Abounds - by Liv - 02-05-2019, 03:15 PM
RE: Paranoia Abounds - by Yun Kao - 02-05-2019, 04:39 PM
RE: Paranoia Abounds - by Nox - 02-05-2019, 04:53 PM
RE: Paranoia Abounds - by Liv - 02-05-2019, 05:24 PM
RE: Paranoia Abounds - by Yun Kao - 02-05-2019, 07:17 PM
RE: Paranoia Abounds - by Liv - 02-05-2019, 08:06 PM
RE: Paranoia Abounds - by Nox - 02-05-2019, 08:10 PM