This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Walking A New Path
After all he just said Nox found the question to be funny - laughable even. He was a weapon, weapons usually are meant to be lethal. Though it was really a matter of how you used that weapon he supposed. But Nox didn't play in the games of not killing. If he raised his weapon he truly intended to follow through.

He had a few go to ways to stop someone but to eliminate a threat the best and easiest way was death in his line of work. Monsters didn't always listen to reason - thrived with instinct more than intellect. There were a few but they were hardly monsters. And even when it comes down to it Nox let others do the hard things - killing people. Aria, Dane, both dead, and he didn't help either of them. That was all part of his failings. Things to dwell on later.

Nox started rambling. "Wrapped in air or earth. You could stun them with sound and/or light. I can show you how to do directional, but it's far more complex than you can do at the moment, you already knocked us on our ass doing that." Nox frowned remembering the feeling of being cut off from the source of his power by Marcus. Asshole! Nox formed the weave in front of him slowly before he moved to place it over Ivan. "A god can be cut off from the source of our power." The weave slipped in place easily over Ivan. He wasn't actively using the power, nor was he holding even a fraction of what Oriena had been that night he'd tried. The memories flooding his system of that night and his body quaked in the moments before he pushed it away.

His voice was distant as he continued. "There are limitations to that new trick, and not exactly easy to do when someone is using the power. I think it would be better to just slip it on them if you knew they could wield the power of the gods." Nox drew up on his power, not to the brim but deeper than he had been, "And I don't recommend you practicing on me. I'm fairly certain that the ramifications could be deadly." It wasn't a threat, no but he wasn't about to be left without his power, and in response he let the shield go from Ivan.

Messages In This Thread
Walking A New Path - by Nox - 11-06-2018, 08:47 PM
RE: Walking A New Path - by Ivan Sarkozy - 11-12-2018, 09:24 PM
RE: Walking A New Path - by Nox - 11-13-2018, 12:18 AM
RE: Walking A New Path - by Ivan Sarkozy - 11-15-2018, 03:43 PM
RE: Walking A New Path - by Nox - 11-15-2018, 06:57 PM
RE: Walking A New Path - by Ivan Sarkozy - 11-16-2018, 04:34 PM
RE: Walking A New Path - by Nox - 11-16-2018, 06:07 PM
RE: Walking A New Path - by Ivan Sarkozy - 11-17-2018, 08:51 PM
RE: Walking A New Path - by Nox - 11-21-2018, 01:46 AM
RE: Walking A New Path - by Ivan Sarkozy - 11-23-2018, 03:20 AM
RE: Walking A New Path - by Nox - 11-24-2018, 01:20 AM