This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Walking A New Path
Ivan was surprised. Nox looked rough. Not in the way Ivan looked rough. Definitely as rough in the way he felt. Well, had felt. The fire in his gut was strong, now, desperation replaced with determination.

Nox looked beaten. Lost. They weren't friends, just acquaintances. Still.."No worries man. You doin alright? You look kinda lost."

He laughed wryly, scrubbing a hand through his hair. "Trust me, dude. I know you feel. Whole world seems to have gone to hell in a handbasket." What Nox said threw him as he tried to parse out who he was referring to. Last time they saw each other was at Vega's. Nox, Vega, Johnson and Alex. He had left with Johnson and Alex. Aria was a friend of Nox he had met once. Then saw her with Ascendancy that terrible. She had needed healing. What she was, Ivan didn't know, except that it must have been important for Ascendancy to want her healed.

And they were sisters? He guessed it made sense. Alex's abilities and all that. Of course Brandon would want one of them next to him. People were tools to him. Not like that was any surprise. At least, not anymore anyway.

Alex. He felt a twinge of guilt. They were friends. And they had fun together. No doubt about it. But Ivan was serious about Zara and Danya. So that aspect was over. And she wouldn't fall to pieces, he knew that. They had known it was just a thing. Still...he had liked her. Nothing too deep, but he had. And now he felt bad. Who used tools, now? he asked himself.

Nah. He didn't wan't to get into that right now.

"Well...truth is, someone has be over a barrel. Threatening me and my family. And I realize I have all this power, but don't know how to use it." He held up a fist. "My solution? Use it like a club. Blow things up." He smiled slightly, voice dropping to a whisper. 'But I've seen what people can do. The delicacy, the intricacy. It is so much more than raw strength. I need to master this. Understand what I am doing."

He looked at Nox, lopsided grin. "You're the go to guy. At least the only one I trust. Can you help me?"

Messages In This Thread
Walking A New Path - by Nox - 11-06-2018, 08:47 PM
RE: Walking A New Path - by Ivan Sarkozy - 11-12-2018, 09:24 PM
RE: Walking A New Path - by Nox - 11-13-2018, 12:18 AM
RE: Walking A New Path - by Ivan Sarkozy - 11-15-2018, 03:43 PM
RE: Walking A New Path - by Nox - 11-15-2018, 06:57 PM
RE: Walking A New Path - by Ivan Sarkozy - 11-16-2018, 04:34 PM
RE: Walking A New Path - by Nox - 11-16-2018, 06:07 PM
RE: Walking A New Path - by Ivan Sarkozy - 11-17-2018, 08:51 PM
RE: Walking A New Path - by Nox - 11-21-2018, 01:46 AM
RE: Walking A New Path - by Ivan Sarkozy - 11-23-2018, 03:20 AM
RE: Walking A New Path - by Nox - 11-24-2018, 01:20 AM