This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Interview on interview
Alex listened carefully to his words. She also felt what he felt. It was a drawback to her profession and also why she was so good at her job. The only thing better might be reading someone's thoughts. But this man was doubting himself. He just needed a little perspective.

"Would you be so hard on yourself if the men had come peacefully? They would have been tried for murder and the evidence was stacked high in favor of their imprisonment if not the death penalty. You would have torn these men away from their families just the same. Cannibals or not, father's or not they killed other innocent souls and had they chosen to come peacefully they would have not been living the same life."

Alex smiled. "The nightmares will haunt you, I can prescribe an aid to allow you such rest if you so desire. It is not a sin to medicate in order to be a functioning adult. Sometimes we just need time, but sleep is not one of those things a man or woman can function with very little of. And as to the nature of these things, it's probably best you schedule some time with Detective Vega. He can tell you precisely what you were up against, what you did right and what you did wrong. He's seen similar cases in the past." Alex tried not to let her venom show, Vega was still a cop, and he was one of the best on the team when it came to purging monsters and covering up the actions of his people. He'd know what Officer Lih did not.

"I have a few case files I'd like you to look through. Welcome to Domovoi. These cases are solved in terms of we've gone as far as we can without impinging on higher powers. But as with all sides to a story, I'd like a fresh perspective." While Ivan had let another Atharim go, the boy had claimed the murder of one, and then later in a disturbance, another claimed the deed. Both of them off the table now, but maybe someone outside knowledge of these two boys could piece together what happened.

[[ You don't have to do anything more to it, unless you want to. I'll provide the threads to the case files Alex has given Lih ]]

Sold out - Nox and Jay team up to kill a monster, but the Atharim kill two god channelers in Methos' employee
The Right Thing to Do - Nox turns himself in
Hunting Atharim - Ivan releases Nox
Spilled Drinks - In which Nox is attacked by Atharim and Jay confesses to the murder - Jay is not seen again until the grand ball and Ascendancy sends Aria after Nox

Messages In This Thread
Interview on interview - by Lih - 08-29-2018, 03:05 PM
RE: Interview on interview - by Alex - 08-29-2018, 06:02 PM
RE: Interview on interview - by Lih - 08-30-2018, 05:22 AM
RE: Interview on interview - by Alex - 08-30-2018, 08:54 PM
RE: Interview on interview - by Lih - 08-31-2018, 01:19 PM
RE: Interview on interview - by Alex - 08-31-2018, 01:32 PM
RE: Interview on interview - by Lih - 08-31-2018, 02:21 PM
RE: Interview on interview - by Alex - 08-31-2018, 02:52 PM
RE: Interview on interview - by Lih - 09-03-2018, 11:37 PM
RE: Interview on interview - by Alex - 09-04-2018, 01:18 PM
RE: Interview on interview - by Lih - 09-29-2018, 09:47 PM