This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Covered in Snow
Sierra was angry. Calvin could feel it in the air and as a wolf howled in the distance and Sierra left. Calvin had hoped it would end better, but that was life. He was going o give up, but couldn't. He had to make sure she was okay, so he followed her.

Calvin found Sierra in the clearing,holding on to Drifting Snow. Calvin knew it was her friend now. He smiled. She would be okay. He knew he wanted her friendship, but wasn't sure he deserved it. Or if she even wanted his friendship anymore.

As he stood there, unsure of whether or not he should be, he made a choice. He loved Sierra - not in the way he loved Mary - but as a close friend. Calvin knew his decision would be painful, but for Sierra he would endure it. He doubted even his guitar would be enough to keep him from the bottle and he would have to call Lucas for the encouragement to stay away. Thankfully, he would have an appointment with Alex soon too.

Calvin sent images to Snow. He sent the longest strain of thoughts that he had ever sent in his life and pleaded with him to tell Sierra.

"Take care of her. She is hurting and needs a friend now. I'm not sure I can be that friend anymore. I care about her deeply, but don't think she can find happiness around me anymore - only pain. I will leave, so she doesn't have to hurt. I wish her all the joy she deserves."

Then he sent images to Snow meant for him.

"I'm sorry about Dawn Wind and for putting your life in danger again. I don't understand why you helped me, but I thank you. I hope we meet again sometime.

With that, Calvin turned. It hurt to do that, but he wanted Sierra to be happy and if that meant he was no longer her friend, then he would have to accept that. He closed his eyes and took a step forward.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Calvin - 01-20-2015, 03:41 PM
[No subject] - by Sierra - 01-20-2015, 04:01 PM
[No subject] - by Calvin - 01-20-2015, 04:44 PM
[No subject] - by Sierra - 01-20-2015, 04:55 PM
[No subject] - by Calvin - 01-20-2015, 05:27 PM
[No subject] - by Sierra - 01-21-2015, 09:03 AM
[No subject] - by Calvin - 01-21-2015, 10:13 AM
[No subject] - by Sierra - 01-21-2015, 01:16 PM
[No subject] - by Calvin - 01-21-2015, 03:29 PM
[No subject] - by Sierra - 01-22-2015, 08:27 AM
[No subject] - by Calvin - 01-22-2015, 02:27 PM