This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Meaning in Dreams
Long eye fell to her knees. Elyse smelled a variety of emotions, she had no idea what the woman felt, but it wasn't happy. Long eye looked up at her and Elyse understood. This woman had faced Atharim before. She had lost someone to an Atharim blade.

Elyse slowly went to her knees. She didn't want to seem threatening, and standing over the woman would do that. "Please listen to me..."
her voice was pleading.

Long eye didn't move or respond in any way so Elyse continued. "We're called the Atharim and our goal is to protect mankind from the supernatural. But we're fragmented now...broken."
Elyse paused, closing her eyes. She wasn't holding back. Long Eye deserved to know. "Some use extreme ways. Anyone who is a threat dies. But there are others...others who think it's wrong to judge based on what abilities someone is born with. And for that belief...I am a traitor."

It was a lot. Tears started to drop. "Most of us were born into the order. War is coming within it now. You have to understand...not all of us are the monsters that we claim to fight...I..."
Elyse wanted her to understand. "I'm sorry for whatever happened. Whatever another did that hurt you so much. It should have never happened."

Elyse's apology was sincere. She couldn't take back what happened, but she could stand for what she believed in.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Sierra - 02-06-2017, 12:44 PM
[No subject] - by Elyse - 02-07-2017, 09:27 AM
[No subject] - by Sierra - 02-07-2017, 09:54 AM
[No subject] - by Elyse - 02-07-2017, 10:05 AM
[No subject] - by Sierra - 02-07-2017, 10:18 AM
[No subject] - by Elyse - 02-07-2017, 10:45 AM
[No subject] - by Sierra - 02-07-2017, 10:58 AM
[No subject] - by Elyse - 02-07-2017, 11:20 AM
[No subject] - by Sierra - 02-07-2017, 11:32 AM
[No subject] - by Elyse - 02-07-2017, 11:42 AM
[No subject] - by Sierra - 02-07-2017, 11:50 AM