This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

The Interview Went Well
COMMENT: ("User" 12:16 AM, MSK)

Tron! You missed golden opportunities!! I know you're a program and find thinking for yourself difficult, but com'on man!

Quote:<dl>
<dt>Quote:</dt>
<dd> </dd>
</dl>
N.B: Niccolo Machiavelli was a writer, diplomat, historian and philosopher. Whatever his ideaologies, even you must admit his level of intelligence. I was and still am a student of philosophy of many interpretations. It was for this reason I found the peace of my second home so easy to adopt: to study and contemplate upon these higher issues of humanity. In them, I find the order of modern civilization fascinating, and frequently return to lessons from history to learn from mankind's past mistakes.

He just told you he was a fascist! Order! Modern civilization! You screwed the pooch on this one, Tron.

Quote:<dl>
<dt>Quote:</dt>
<dd> </dd>
</dl>
N.B: Indeed, this is true. I was raised in a suburb of Baltimore. My mother was a homemaker and my father worked in corporate. In fact, I'm still a big Ravens fan.

This guy is brilliant. Or his PR team is brilliant. Either way, the math equals the same thing: brilliance. He's just a normal joe football fan, dead ma and pa, went to college, likes swimming, and bloody considerate--Moscow traffic will make you want to claw your face off. I actually feel bad for the guy.
"So?" said Loki impatiently.  "This isn't the first time the world has come to an end, and it won't be the last either."
Jaxen +
Loki +
+ Jole +

Messages In This Thread
The Interview Went Well - by Nick Trano - 07-30-2013, 08:45 PM
[No subject] - by Michael Vellas - 07-30-2013, 09:55 PM
[No subject] - by Giovanni Cavelli - 07-30-2013, 10:19 PM
[No subject] - by Jaxen Marveet - 07-31-2013, 06:37 AM
[No subject] - by Nick Trano - 07-31-2013, 08:09 AM
[No subject] - by Giovanni Cavelli - 07-31-2013, 05:30 PM
[No subject] - by Krasivolkya - 08-02-2013, 10:20 PM