This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

An Announcement from Aiden Finnegan
Rowan replied to Aiden's private message.

Oh, child, I know you're in Moscow. Guess what? So am I! And guess who set roots down here!? ME! I know Dad helped design a mansion for you... Suzdal is it? A lovely pastoral town right outside of Moscow? Got it. Looks cute, kid. You DO realize that the local papers ran an editorial on you and your 'manor' you're building? Mine's better, brother. I built a lovely cafe in Old Arbatskaya; brought a little piece of NOLA with me. You should stop by if you're not too busy wallowing in self-pity... Oh, and the book you're writing? Sounds just like the story of the Ascendancy...

You ARE aware of him, right? Well, he might not be too happy to know you're ripping off his life... Might even ask for royalties... or... GASP... take you to court! Or flay you... I don't know, the man sounds super powerful...

You need me, Aiden. Don't act like you don't. The only reason you're famous is because of my tarot cards.

Let me help, brother... We used to be so close... I don't know why you've been acting this way...

Please, just agree to meet up with me...

If you don't, I'm just going to camp outside of your manor until your manservant lets me in.

OH! And I'm a channeler! Surprise! So, I might not actually need to wait around until your butler admits me. I'll burn that bitch down, Aiden; so help me, Goddess. Family comes before everything else, so stop acting like a bitch and fucking talk to your twin sister!

"The power Voodoo. Hoodoo? You do! Do what!?"

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Aiden Finnegan - 08-02-2018, 10:37 PM
RE: An Announcement from Aiden Finnegan - by Lih - 08-29-2018, 02:30 PM
RE: An Announcement from Aiden Finnegan - by Rowan Finnegan - 09-11-2018, 01:05 AM
RE: An Announcement from Aiden Finnegan - by Lih - 09-29-2018, 08:54 PM
RE: An Announcement from Aiden Finnegan - by Lih - 10-02-2018, 05:11 AM