This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Coming Into Order
Giovanni followed Aaliyah into the Cairo Headquarters of Al Janyar. The building wasn't lavish. It was purely functional, which actually surprised Giovanni. Ibrahim, from what he had heard, had seemed like the type to flaunt his wealth.

They stopped shortly after entering. "So what's the plan?"

Giovanni looked at her. "You'll speak for me."

"What do I say?"

Giovanni smirked. "You'll know what to say."

Aaliyah led him straight though to the dining room, where Ibrahim was eating lunch with his advisors. There were six men in the room and they all looked towards the door as they entered. Giovanni let Aaliyah enter first.

"Ah! My dear, please join us," Ibrahim, Giovanni assumed said. "Who's this?"

Aaliyah remained calm as she spoke. "Your time has ended Ibrahim."

"So you have found a new patron. Kill them both." he waved a hand at the man next to him.

Giovanni had already been working, preparing the air weaves to tie the men down to their chairs. The man Ibrahim had pointed to couldn't stand and the others struggled as they felt themselves tied to the chair.

Ibrahim, who Giovanni had left untied stood and went for his weapon. Giovanni used fire to heat the metal in the pistol and Ibrahim dropped it as Giovanni stuffed his mouth with air.

Ibrahim struggled as Giovanni stood staring at him. Aaliyah looked to Giovanni for guidance. He met her gaze and then looked at her former lover. She approached Ibrahim, pulled out her knife and killed him.

"Please," another said. "We'll serve you. Promise.

Aaliyah moved towards him next, but stopped when Giovanni raised a hand. Giovanni walked towards the table, picked up Ibrahim's gun - a silenced .45 and placed it on the table in front of the man.

Aaliyah was very intuitive. "Words are weak. Prove it."

As she did, Giovanni released his bonds. The other men pleaded with their former colleague as he made up his mind and shot each one in turn.

"Thank you...I will serve faithfully. I have served Allah and Al Janyar for years."

Giovanni met his gaze and for the first time since entering the room spoke. "Allah is dead."

As he spoke, he used another air weave to pull the gun up so he was aiming it at his head. Using another thread of air, he pulled the trigger.

Aaliyah waited for a moment. "So you've ousted him. What's next and what's my role?"

"Every god needs a priest."
Giovanni said with a smirk. "You know the organization well. Find those who can consolidate my power to be my advisers. Preferably those will military experience."

"As you wish,"
She said with a bow. "Do you want me to seduce them or what?"

"That's up to you - just make it happen."

She bowed again and then exited leaving Giovanni alone with the corpses.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Giovanni Cavelli - 04-07-2017, 08:54 AM
[No subject] - by Giovanni Cavelli - 04-28-2017, 09:40 AM
[No subject] - by Giovanni Cavelli - 01-02-2018, 03:44 PM