This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

The Evil Egyptian Overlord
Reports. It was the worst thing about running a group of people. Everyone had reports. The Captain had stuck out feelers and had found a few more troops. It wasn't enough. Giovanni needed more. After he got more of the Al Janyar leaders to his side, it would work out fine, it was just getting that started that was the problem.

Dr. Pierce kept researching and digging, but he had yet to find much of value. A few trinkets here and there, but nothing with the Eye of Horus on it. Giovanni had no idea why the symbol attracted him so much.

Aaliyah worked hard, giving him any information she thought might be important, and so far, he had not seen her today. That in itself was unusual. Giovanni's paranoia was beginning to set in as she wasn't sticking to her usual routine.

Sure enough, it was at that moment she entered. "I have news."

Giovanni pushed aside his paranoia and frustration at her tardiness. "What is it?"

She smiled. "News of people like you. Former shamans and the like that were pushed aside because of their strange abilities."

Giovanni smiled at that. "Outcasts looking for allies. Do you think you can recruit them."

Aaliayah grinned. "Hopefully. They could serve as my guard as I travel. A few of them would alleviate the need for more common soldiers."

Giovanni nodded. "Work you magic, High Priestess."

She bowed and exited to do as her master commanded. With more channelers at his side, this would go well.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Giovanni Cavelli - 01-12-2018, 02:48 PM
[No subject] - by Giovanni Cavelli - 02-13-2018, 10:39 AM