This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Something To Do
The rooftop door slammed right on Reed's heels. A sort of suctioning sound closed her in air conditioning, and she flapped her jacket open and closed from her ribcage with relief.

Her ass started buzzing a call, so she slipped the Wallet from the pocket of her pants, and turned it over with a frown. Trano? A bad feeling welled in her gut.

"Reed."
She answered. Trano wore traditional clothing. Reed's ill-feeling turned to frustration. There was yelling in the background.

"Reed, remember Jacques Danjou? CEO of that mercenary group? Find him and tell him he's got a job. I know you probably already have access to my accounts, just pay him whatever he needs to clear these guys up."

He didn't have to turn the camera to show her the scene. She grit her teeth for an entirely different reason. Not only was Trano trying to catch bullets in his mouth like they were beer nuts, but now she had to turn around and find Jacques again after having left on a hella funny parting words.

Trano went on. "I don't think these two are going to last very long, and I'd rather not have to do something I might regret."

Reed's expression flattened. "You've already done something you'll regret."
Damn! She knew he was good for it too. If she didn't clean up this mess, he would. If he intervened, magic or not, he was likely to get his throat slit - or worse - and her mission would be all kinds of fucked.

She quickly went about pinning down his exact location and held it on save to swipe to Jacques. There were about a dozen other things to do too but alerting her handlers was going to have to wait.

"Fine. Sit tight."
She cut the feed, but left up a connecting signal so that he could monitor her's (and presumably Jacques') movements.

The door slammed open and Reed cut through the baking oven of the rooftop air like a knife through butter. There was only one easy way on and off the roof, so unless Jacques was into some daredevil type acrobatics, he was likely to still be up here.

He was in much the same place. It'd only been a couple minutes anyway. She sprinted up alongside, Wallet at the ready and sunglasses back over her eyes.

"Danjou!"
She called out, "I have a message for you."
She wasn't out of breath at the end of the jog, but her forehead glistened with sweat anyway.

"My boss wants to play Hero, apparently."
She held up her Wallet, showing a still frame of the would-be lynching. "If you have any boys around that can help, he's paying. Besides, might be fun to stretch your legs a bit."
She delivered the news with a smirk, but she was poised on the balls of her feet, ready to run as soon as Jacques gave the word.

Aliases
CCD spy and all around badass

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Nick Trano - 02-15-2014, 02:17 AM
[No subject] - by Ninacska - 02-15-2014, 02:07 PM
[No subject] - by Jacques - 02-19-2014, 12:17 AM
[No subject] - by Ninacska - 02-21-2014, 06:33 PM
[No subject] - by Jacques - 02-28-2014, 08:29 PM
[No subject] - by Nick Trano - 03-03-2014, 08:28 PM
[No subject] - by Ninacska - 03-09-2014, 12:10 PM
[No subject] - by Jacques - 03-22-2014, 08:55 AM
[No subject] - by Ninacska - 03-22-2014, 03:41 PM