This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Aftermath
Damien's response was carefully constructed to gauge Camila's mettle. Her claim was met with an arched brow of equal parts scepticism and interest. What he really thought was of little relevance.

The mention of blood sacrifice did not phase him. It did however make him curious. It gave new meaning to the old adage 'Blood is thicker than Water."

The plan to use this method to locate the terrorist bore some thought. The additional comment about human blood drew his attention more keenly though.

"Human blood is limited to the provider?"
he asked with his natural intensity that displayed itself when something had caught his attention. "I assume then, it does not require the death of that person?"

Rosita tapped one booted foot with impatience and directed a glare at Camila. Damien paid her no heed, dismissing her with a curt gesture. She forced a fraudulent sigh and left mumbling about being glad to be free from babysitting. Gamez caught his eye with a faint smile on his face.

An interesting concept that had captivated human imagination for centuries. It was a subject popular in abstract philosophy and one he had crossed in the idle solitude of San Quentin. What if one were to gain knowledge of the future? Could it be changed? Should it?

He had given the matter little thought, dismissed as idle fantasy. Now that a possibility had presented itself, his thoughts were no less dismissive. He would use what information he could gain to pursue his goal.

"I see a great many possibilities,"
Damien resumed. "Come, we will return to the Estate. I will put this ability to the test. Tell me what you require.."

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Damien - 07-28-2014, 01:05 AM
[No subject] - by Camila - 08-03-2014, 09:52 PM
[No subject] - by Damien - 08-15-2014, 12:26 PM
[No subject] - by Camila - 08-17-2014, 01:26 PM
[No subject] - by Damien - 08-21-2014, 09:40 AM
[No subject] - by Camila - 08-27-2014, 08:22 PM
[No subject] - by Damien - 09-13-2014, 11:11 AM