This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Aftermath
Camila stopped just a step after Damien and turned to look back at him. Squeamish wasn’t exactly a word she would have used to describe the man since meeting him, but saying he wouldn’t mind before seeing her in action was one thing… being present at one of her visions would likely be quite another. Truth was, she wasn’t even sure what went out outside her mind’s eye. What would someone else see as she was in the grasp of a vision? It had never occurred to her to capture the ordeal in video.

“Yes, well, I don’t exactly give off prophesies… but I see things.”
She sighed and shook her head. “I see images: past, present, future. Sometimes it is clear, sometimes it is a jumble. Like someone mixed multiple jigsaw puzzles. But, I don’t use smoke and vapors, Damien.”

Camila hesitated for a moment, looking over at the other two that waited for them before continuing. “I need blood. I haven’t done it often, and I know it sounds crazy, but up until your arrival I would have thought the things you’ve done to be crazy ramblings too.”
She was nervous, and it had been a while since she’d felt nervous about anything. “I think there are rules, there seem to be limitations, but it is a way we can find out about the bombing. We’d need an animal, doesn’t matter which, a person’s blood limits the visions to the owner.”

She tried to judge Damian’s reaction to her words through any subtle changes in his expression or posture. Had she been in his shoes, she would have probably laughed and tried to distance herself as much as possible. After all, the word crazy was high up in the list of descriptors any normal person would have used in regards of all she had just told him.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Damien - 07-28-2014, 01:05 AM
[No subject] - by Camila - 08-03-2014, 09:52 PM
[No subject] - by Damien - 08-15-2014, 12:26 PM
[No subject] - by Camila - 08-17-2014, 01:26 PM
[No subject] - by Damien - 08-21-2014, 09:40 AM
[No subject] - by Camila - 08-27-2014, 08:22 PM
[No subject] - by Damien - 09-13-2014, 11:11 AM