This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

In A Cabin In the Woods
Nox had left a note saying he and Aria would be gone. She wasn't exactly sure why he'd left the note, it's not like they were talking anyway. He was still pissed at her for using the power against Aria. But the note sat on the counter, she picked it up and crumpled it before tossing it in the garbage can. It bounced from the rim and the little puppy she'd taken in chased after it, skidding across the floor as it tried to stop. Aurora giggled.

She'd yet to name the puppy, she wasn't exactly sure she was going to keep it, but at least it loved her more than he loved anyone else. Unconditional love, that's what a brother was supposed to give, yet he seemed to be more interested in loving Aria. The name came out in her mind dripping with venom. She really disliked the girl, and for no other reason that she was stealing away her brother. Not that Nox was usually worth it, but he was still HER brother, not Aria's.

A soft buzz came from her wallet followed by the loud ring of someone calling. Aurora smiled as she saw Diego's name pop up. She quickly answered it, "Hi Diego."

The happiness in her voice was apparent and she was pretty sure she could hear the soft lilt of laughter on his voice, "Aurora."

She grinned knowing he couldn't see it but it still happened, "How can I be of service, Mr. De La Cruz?"

"I couldn't help but notice that things have been difficult for you. You mentioned your brother. And his friend. I thought you might like to go somewhere else this weekend. Away from them. Does that interest you?"

Aurora smiled happily, "It does interest me. What should I bring?"

The voice on the other end gave hints at what was to come with just his voice, "Oh not much. Just you will do fine."

Aurora's body tightened at the prospect and she smiled. Her voice came out more breathless than she anticipated. "Okay. I'll see you when you get her."

He chuckled softly before hanging up the phone. Aurora was sure he liked making her do that. Aurora wandered to her room, the puppy following her in. What was she going to do with him? She didn't know how long she'd be gone. So she did the only thing she could do. So she refilled both the water and food dispensers and placed them in her bathroom, she'd lock her little puppy up in there until she returned. It was the safest place for it. Wandering the warehouse could be dangerous and far more messy.

Aurora decided to wear a pair of black jeans that fit the curves of her body well, leaving little to the imagination, and a heavy sweater with a low hanging cowl neck in grey and purple. She grabbed her purse and all essentials, including makeup and protection which she had to steal from Nox's room. He'd never miss what she took.

Aurora went to the kitchen and opened a bottle of water while she waited for Diego, her body was tense, her mind was all over the place thinking about the possibilities. She smiled at the thoughts, this time there would be no puppy or brother to get in the way of things.
Edited by Aurora, Mar 19 2015, 06:52 PM.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Aurora - 03-18-2015, 09:02 AM
[No subject] - by Aria - 03-19-2015, 03:53 PM
[No subject] - by Aurora - 03-19-2015, 03:53 PM
[No subject] - by Aurora - 03-24-2015, 04:53 PM
[No subject] - by Aurora - 03-25-2015, 01:19 PM
[No subject] - by Aurora - 03-26-2015, 11:38 AM
[No subject] - by Aurora - 03-27-2015, 12:41 PM