This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Lucky Getaway
Nox watched from the top of the hill as Aria walked away with the Ascendancy. He felt lucky and yet he felt conflicted that he should be doing something now that he was away and free of his shackles of power. But the man following behind Aria was more powerful than he could imagine. It was awe inspiring, there was so much he wanted to do but Nox didn't dare touch the power.

He turned to Lucas and they walked back to where their guide was waiting for their return. He picked up his gun and eyed Aria's. He holstered his and picked hers up and held it firmly in his hand. He sighed. "You want to take this back home? Or do you want me to?"

There was a lot of unsaid things. Things Nox really wanted to tell Lucas, but now wasn't the time or place. This was a fucked up situation. Now Nox had to babysit his best friend's boyfriend. How ironic. At least until they got to the hotel, he'd make sure he got there safely. But he wasn't going to get on a plane with that man, without Aria he wasn't getting on a fucking plane period. He'd rather walk.

Nox started walking in the correct direction he didn't care if Lucas came or stayed but he relayed his plan anyway, "We'll go find the dog sled guide and have him take us to town, we can take a cab from there back to the resort. Either leave her things with me or take them. Either way I don't care but I won't be flying back with you. The long round about by way of bus I will be going."
What he wouldn't give for his own car. If it didn't mean getting on a plane he might considering going home to get the Jeep, but no planes, no way, no how. Not if he could help it.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Nox - 05-08-2015, 06:41 AM
[No subject] - by Lucas - 05-11-2015, 03:17 PM
[No subject] - by Nox - 05-11-2015, 03:40 PM
[No subject] - by Lucas - 05-14-2015, 04:37 PM
[No subject] - by Nox - 05-15-2015, 07:51 AM
[No subject] - by Lucas - 05-21-2015, 12:14 PM
[No subject] - by Nox - 05-21-2015, 03:17 PM
[No subject] - by Lucas - 05-22-2015, 11:37 AM
[No subject] - by Nox - 05-22-2015, 12:27 PM
[No subject] - by Lucas - 05-26-2015, 02:55 PM
[No subject] - by Nox - 05-26-2015, 03:44 PM