This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

A New Case
Ellie observed Alexander as he spoke. He sat straight backed in his chair, and moved restlessly, shifting in his seat and fiddling his hands. Nervous, naturally. He didn't like the coffee either, though he pretended he did. Fucking Brits, with their terror of impropriety, she thought with amusement.

"Interrogation, eh? Well, I haven't had much need for that yet, not with the cases I've been pulling. Covert surveillance work, mainly, domestic cases, fraud, gang stuff, things like that. But with a new assistant I will be free to broaden the agency's portfolio. Murder, robbery, big time cases, stuff that wasn't deemed interesting by the Custody or Met."

She flipped open her laptop, and pulled up his Met employee record, scanning over it quickly. "Tell me about why you left the Met. Your file says there was an incident in a warehouse, before you quit. I know it might be hard for you to talk about."
She knew his partner had died in the event, and felt shitty asking him, but she needed to see how he was dealing with it. An emotionally unstable person could be a liability in the field.

Edited by Ellie Fowles, Sep 15 2015, 09:33 PM.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Ellie Fowles - 09-08-2015, 10:08 PM
[No subject] - by Alexander Knight - 09-13-2015, 12:44 PM
[No subject] - by Ellie Fowles - 09-13-2015, 02:43 PM
[No subject] - by Alexander Knight - 09-13-2015, 04:20 PM
[No subject] - by Ellie Fowles - 09-14-2015, 10:19 PM
[No subject] - by Alexander Knight - 09-15-2015, 04:47 PM
[No subject] - by Ellie Fowles - 09-15-2015, 09:31 PM
[No subject] - by Alexander Knight - 09-16-2015, 04:54 PM
[No subject] - by Ellie Fowles - 09-23-2015, 02:22 PM
[No subject] - by Alexander Knight - 09-24-2015, 07:45 AM
[No subject] - by Ellie Fowles - 09-25-2015, 10:49 AM