This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

A New Case
Alex contemplated the coffee, and took a small sip, blanching slightly at the bitterness of it, and realising he really didn't like coffee. I can't just leave it now, though. He doggedly drank the coffee slowly, stopping himself from shuddering when the bitter liquid hit the back of his throat.

"Right, well, that's good then."
He gave an awkward smile, and folded his hands on his lap. The informality was a bit jarring, he was expecting a grilling about any gaps in his CV. Instead it was relaxed, and weird. Alex shifted uncomfortably.

"No, I don't have a car, no point as I don't really leave London. I have a gun, a Colt M1911, Series 20, newest model. Experience?"
He sat back, contemplating that carefully. "Served about three years as a detective, mainly working on taking down the increasing gangs in London. Mostly homicide and vice stuff, they'd merged us into a special branch as opposed to having the two departments constantly be on each others toes. I'm good at crime scene investigation, got a sharp eye for detail."
He rubbed his neck awkwardly, looking down. His voice went quieter. "I was also commended a few times on my interrogation skill."

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Ellie Fowles - 09-08-2015, 10:08 PM
[No subject] - by Alexander Knight - 09-13-2015, 12:44 PM
[No subject] - by Ellie Fowles - 09-13-2015, 02:43 PM
[No subject] - by Alexander Knight - 09-13-2015, 04:20 PM
[No subject] - by Ellie Fowles - 09-14-2015, 10:19 PM
[No subject] - by Alexander Knight - 09-15-2015, 04:47 PM
[No subject] - by Ellie Fowles - 09-15-2015, 09:31 PM
[No subject] - by Alexander Knight - 09-16-2015, 04:54 PM
[No subject] - by Ellie Fowles - 09-23-2015, 02:22 PM
[No subject] - by Alexander Knight - 09-24-2015, 07:45 AM
[No subject] - by Ellie Fowles - 09-25-2015, 10:49 AM