This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

A New Case
The Scroll was filled with commentary and opinion pieces about this Andlain guy. Seemed he was some madman anarchist causing havoc for the Custody in Moscow. Rumors of weird weather too. Ellie was relieved to be honest, that London was almost considered a back water by the Ascendancy. Plus this kid was keeping the Custody Police force's eyes focused far away from here. Which means all the more work for my agency.

Ellie looked up from her laptop as she heard the front door open and close, and a man's voice say her name. She glanced at her watch. Well, if that's him, he is punctual enough

She stood up, closed her laptop and walked to her office door.

"It's Fowles, but I think you are in the right place, young man, how can I help you?"
she heard Barry ask in his dulcet lilt.

A man, wearing a long coat, hands in pockets, was stood in front of Barry's desk. A mop of brown hair obscured his most of his face, but she still recognised him from the photo attached his Met employment file she had requested from a contact.

"Thanks Barry, I got this. Alex, right? Alexander Knight?"
she said, leaning on the door frame of her office.

She stepped forward, and held out her hand. "Not a real detective anymore, but nice to meet you. I am Fowles, Ellanor Fowles. Come on through to my office. Do you want a coffee?"

Edited by Ellie Fowles, Sep 14 2015, 10:31 PM.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Ellie Fowles - 09-08-2015, 10:08 PM
[No subject] - by Alexander Knight - 09-13-2015, 12:44 PM
[No subject] - by Ellie Fowles - 09-13-2015, 02:43 PM
[No subject] - by Alexander Knight - 09-13-2015, 04:20 PM
[No subject] - by Ellie Fowles - 09-14-2015, 10:19 PM
[No subject] - by Alexander Knight - 09-15-2015, 04:47 PM
[No subject] - by Ellie Fowles - 09-15-2015, 09:31 PM
[No subject] - by Alexander Knight - 09-16-2015, 04:54 PM
[No subject] - by Ellie Fowles - 09-23-2015, 02:22 PM
[No subject] - by Alexander Knight - 09-24-2015, 07:45 AM
[No subject] - by Ellie Fowles - 09-25-2015, 10:49 AM