This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Turncoat
The guards moved in a semi circle behind him and one gestured for him to move on giving him instructions not to do anything stupid. Ricky nodded his understanding and followed. He wasn't going to start anything.

Ricky followed the guards through the mansion, and Ricky's eyes wandered. He'd never seen the inside of a mansion before. It was quite impressive.

Ricky was led to a large chamber and He got his first sight of Oakland. The man had a sense of power around him. Ricky raised his hands slightly, his fingers open to show he was unarmed. "Señor Oakland,"
he said with a nod of respect.

Ricky wasn't 100% sure what else he wanted to say. He stayed quiet only a moment before continuing. "I'm an associate of Camila Muñoz. She instructed me to come here. I know your time is valuable, so I'll get straight to the point. If you truly want to help the Mexican people, I'd like to offer my services to you. I have skills and resources that may be of assistance."

Ricky moved his hands back down, keeping them slow to not make any threatening motion. Ricky truly believed he could be of service. Especially if the rumors are true.

Edited by Enrique, Aug 30 2015, 01:08 PM.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Enrique - 08-24-2015, 11:18 AM
[No subject] - by Damien - 08-27-2015, 03:22 PM
[No subject] - by Enrique - 08-30-2015, 01:06 PM
[No subject] - by Damien - 09-08-2015, 10:50 PM
[No subject] - by Enrique - 09-10-2015, 08:07 AM
[No subject] - by Damien - 09-20-2015, 01:16 PM
[No subject] - by Enrique - 09-24-2015, 01:30 PM
[No subject] - by Damien - 09-25-2015, 11:37 AM
[No subject] - by Enrique - 09-29-2015, 12:40 PM
[No subject] - by Damien - 10-14-2015, 02:19 PM
[No subject] - by Enrique - 10-20-2015, 10:55 AM