This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Discovering New Toys
Nox smiled, Lucas was pretty gung-ho about the whole idea, he even wanted to get started right away. Him staying threw a monkey wrench in safety but if he didn't mind Nox would continue with the safer experiments, probably not the flash bang bomb but it was still sitting in front of his head.

But he'd ask first, cause he could do something else if Lucas felt uncomfortable. "You mind if I play around? I'll try not to do anything dangerous. This is my only free alone time for a while."
Nox waved to the former mess on the ground to indicate what he meant.

Lucas laughed. "Just don't set me on fire and I think we'll be good."

Nox grinned. "I won't make any promises."
He didn't think he'd really set Lucas on fire, or blow the building up or anything, not with what he had plans on doing, the flash bang bomb could wait, it would have to, maybe he'd find a nice quite place in the tunnels, or far from civilization so he'd not hurt anyone else. The explosion earlier had been small but it had proven to be dangerous. Which reminded him.

Nox pulled his shirt off and threw it away before getting a clean shirt from the floor of his room. One day he'd put things away into the dresser he'd purchased, but yeah, that was for later.

With a newly donned t-shirt Nox rummaged through the cabinets in the kitchen. He found a few things that would burn like oil, but oil would burn quickly he needed something like pitch or a homemade napalm.

Nox pulled himself up on to the counter and sat down with his wallet and started searching the internet for things that he could make. There were plenty out there, Aurora could probably find some pretty dangerous stuff on the dark web, but Nox had absolutely no clue how to go about that. But he did find a few interesting homemade napalm recipes, and as luck would have it he was pretty sure he saw the ingredients in the cupboards. Who-da-thunk that powdered sugar could be an ingredient in napalm.

The only other thing he needed was citronella oil, he didn't have that but it also said lighter fluid would work, that he had. Nox felt like a little kid mixing the concoction together. He'd have to label the jar so no one tried to eat it. That could be bad.

How to dispense it? He didn't want to carry it in his pocket, and throwing the glass jars might get a bit expensive after a while. For now he'd just throw flaming darts. Nox went back to the kitchen and got Aurora's baking toothpicks out. He coated the toothpick in the mixture except for where he held it.

Nox made several coated toothpicks and picked them back up.

He stood the wooden pallet back up and against the wall. Nox grabbed the source of his power and let it rage through him.. He leaned his neck to both sides cracking his neck before he wove a ball of air and then lit the toothpicks on fire. He threw the flaming toothpicks at the wooden pallet. The force embedded the small wooden stick into the pallet and kept on burning. Nox grinned at his inventiveness. He wondered how long the stuff would burn, so he sat with a water and air weave ready just in case as he sat down to watch the fire show he'd just made.

"Uhhh.....what did I say about setting me on fire?"

Nox laughed. "I got it covered."
Nox moved the weave away from the pallet and let a 'bucket' of water fall to the ground. "I won't let it get out of control, promise."
Nox continued to chuckle to himself.

Edited by Nox, Jan 28 2015, 04:35 PM.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Nox - 01-23-2015, 03:40 PM
[No subject] - by Nox - 01-24-2015, 09:50 AM
[No subject] - by Nox - 01-25-2015, 02:00 PM
[No subject] - by Lucas - 01-25-2015, 06:15 PM
[No subject] - by Nox - 01-26-2015, 09:03 AM
[No subject] - by Lucas - 01-26-2015, 04:47 PM
[No subject] - by Nox - 01-26-2015, 05:37 PM
[No subject] - by Lucas - 01-27-2015, 12:01 PM
[No subject] - by Nox - 01-27-2015, 12:52 PM