This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Discovering New Toys
""Sounds like your sister runs a tight ship."
Lucas' comment, drew a grin from Nox, he shook his head.

"You have no idea. It's a bone of contention between us at all times."
Aurora planned everything, she insisted upon it. The kitchen was first, they'd split the money between them, and make it work. Then they got to spend the money where they wanted. Aurora was dolling up her room. Nox didn't truly care about his. He'd probably use his room to ask Aria what she liked. But she didn't come off to him like she overly cared either which way. But it was the only real way to find out.

After the tour Lucas went back into Aria's room and Nox smiled. He seemed genuinely interested in helping out. Nox stood over the now very cold pile of rock on the ground his sister was going to kill him if he didn't fix the lump in the floor now. He carefully wove earth and air and fire to remove the glob while leaving it smooth. He laughed at himself. "I'd hate to do this for the entire room."
Though it did leave a nice affect.

Nox went back into Aria's room and found Lucas sitting on the desk eyeing the walls deep in thought. When he spoke Nox nodded. "I'll pay for whatever, no need for you to front the money for something I asked you to do."

Nox grinned. "You want me to keep a secret from your girlfriend? "
He laughed. "That's not a problem. I have no intentions of telling her about this room, the door stays shut and Aria's pretty good about not invading someone's space. Though if you intend to do this I suppose I'll have to give you our schedule. We practice here most mornings and meet here before hunts."
Nox sighed again unsure of what Aria had told Lucas. "Some nights she'll crash here."

Edited by Nox, Jan 27 2015, 12:52 PM.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Nox - 01-23-2015, 03:40 PM
[No subject] - by Nox - 01-24-2015, 09:50 AM
[No subject] - by Nox - 01-25-2015, 02:00 PM
[No subject] - by Lucas - 01-25-2015, 06:15 PM
[No subject] - by Nox - 01-26-2015, 09:03 AM
[No subject] - by Lucas - 01-26-2015, 04:47 PM
[No subject] - by Nox - 01-26-2015, 05:37 PM
[No subject] - by Lucas - 01-27-2015, 12:01 PM
[No subject] - by Nox - 01-27-2015, 12:52 PM
[No subject] - by Lucas - 01-28-2015, 04:02 PM