This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Discovering New Toys
Nox turned a look at Lucas that made him frown. Water or tea? Can't make up his mind? He grinned, Nox wasn't going to go through the effort to make tea if he didn't care. "I'll give you the grand tour, and explain."

Nox waved from the entrance towards the kitchen, the kitchen being the only finished piece in the entire place, "Our living room, which right now is pretty drab, but it'll be sleek when we are done. Aurora had priorities, even before her own bedroom, the kitchen must be functional. So that's where we started."

Nox took Lucas towards the bar counter thing that looked out over the living room and into the dojo. It was a nice stone that Aurora had picked out. Everything in the kitchen was Aurora's doing actually. She's the one who cared. Nox walked into the kitchen, it sparkled nice and clean, the faux wood floors made it look like home. It was the only room that felt anywhere close to a home right now. Everything was still sparkling new. "Our kitchen, the one room we both use all the time."

Nox went to the fridge and grabbed two bottles of water. He could have made tea, but this was just plain easier. He tossed a bottle at Lucas and opened his own and took a swallow. "Out here is the training room, ain't much now, but it will when we are done. Weights, bags, obsticals, a few tricks Aria has yet to inform me of."
Nox pointed towards the far corner by the stairs, "My room on the bottom. Up top will be storage, armory, extra space for people to crash. Corner room down here is Aurora's"
He grinned. "You are welcome to see but they are pretty boring right now, bed, unfinished walls etc."

He walked back towards the door Lucas had come in. "These stairs over here overlook the training room, not exactly the safest place but it gives you good tactical view as you watch down below."

Nox opened the door underneath the watch platform. "This would be Aria's. I've got the walls in, sound proofed top and all around. No concrete, not sure if Aria would prefer lamenent like the kitchen or carpet, I'm thinking more comfort of home, but I haven't exactly asked Aria yet either."

He let Lucas walk in. "That's the wall I want you to paint. The bed will sit in front of it, so probably don't need the whole wall to have the mural."
The opposite wall was a wooden bookcase with an inset desk and a laptop sat on top of it. "Past the bookcase is a decent closet and the bathroom. The bathroom is finished. Everything in a blue or creme, soft calming colors, cast iron claw foot tub long enough for me to lay down in. She. Once the doors close you can't hear anything from outside. So even if I'm blowing things up out there she'll not hear a thing."

Nox grinned at Lucas. "I don't experiment when people are around. I don't want to hurt anyone other than myself, but more importantly I don't want to look like a jack ass when it blows up in my face."
He brushed a few singed marks on his shirt. "This place came at a bargain, a friend of ours used it for a while, let Aurora stay here when she was hiding from me."
Nox laughed. "She thought it would work to train in. And Aria actually likes the idea's I've come up with about using it for the two of us to learn to work together in all of our abilities."

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Nox - 01-23-2015, 03:40 PM
[No subject] - by Nox - 01-24-2015, 09:50 AM
[No subject] - by Nox - 01-25-2015, 02:00 PM
[No subject] - by Lucas - 01-25-2015, 06:15 PM
[No subject] - by Nox - 01-26-2015, 09:03 AM
[No subject] - by Lucas - 01-26-2015, 04:47 PM
[No subject] - by Nox - 01-26-2015, 05:37 PM
[No subject] - by Lucas - 01-27-2015, 12:01 PM
[No subject] - by Nox - 01-27-2015, 12:52 PM
[No subject] - by Lucas - 01-28-2015, 04:02 PM
[No subject] - by Nox - 01-28-2015, 04:26 PM