This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Cuz if you don't care, we don't care
Yeah, this was the shit alright. Yuri sank back into the couch and waited for Brodyagi to finish feeling up the waitress. The guy flashed Yuri a grin and laughed as he smacked her ass. Yuri cocked his head back. This was fucking awesome. He hoped Brodyagi wasn't into freaky stuff, though, from the way he was grinning at Yuri while all over the girl. That wasn't really part of the plan.

Finally the girl turned her sweet rack and banging hips that popped in his direction. "Yeah, bring me a fucking bottle of Zyr 176 and like four glasses. And some pickles."
He'd always wanted to try this. "One for you, and bring over a friend."

The girl purred at him. "For you or for me?"

"Whatever you like,"
he said back. "How about that one over there?"
Some hot piece of action with dark black hair and black leather boots with four-inch heels, sporting a coat and -- maybe they were shorts at one time, who fucking cared -- was over at the bar, hanging on to a couple of guys who were giving Yuri dirty looks. The chick was fucking around on her Wallet and hardly paying attention to them. Reminded him a bit of Raven. She'd had a fucking mouth on her that could go to work for days. Too bad she turned out to be such a scrub.

The cocktail girl just laughed and shook her head. "I don't think you want me to ask that one," she replied, as she walked away.

Well, fuck her if she wasn't going to be any help with it. Guess Yuri would have to do it himself. Only problem was he didn't want to move. The power was rushing through him in beat to the music and his head was all wrapped up in coke land. So he sent out a strand of the power, a flow of air, and flicked the bitch in the chin, lightly. She instinctively jerked her head up from her Wallet. Yuri cradled the power around the back of her neck and nudged it a bit in his direction. Just a little bit. If he'd wanted to, just a little more power and he could crush her skull. But he didn't want to hurt her. Well, probably not.

She rubbed the back of her neck and her eyes settled on Yuri. He gave her a grin full of teeth. She glanced at the guy next to her -- who wasn't paying her any attention -- and smiled back at Yuri. He waved her over. The girl extracted her other arm from the fuckboy and slipped on over just as the cocktail girl came back.

Yuri checked her out. Fuck yeah. Tight booty and legs that went on and on. Purple eyes that were either contacts or tattoos. "Hey you're looking bored, come do a shot with us,"
Yuri said to her. A solid opening line. He could be classy. He pointed to himself. "Yuri. This is ..."
Fuck, what was Brodyagi's name? "..Roman."

The girl giggled. "Yeah. I know of him. Nadia. I don't think my boyfriend would like that, though. They ain't fans of your friend's family."

Yuri sat up to reach the table. "Yeah. But you're here cause you're bored and he ain't a good boyfriend."
She didn't say no. That was as good as a yes in Yuri's book. The cocktail girl poured the glasses full. Probably a good four fingers of 176-proof vodka. A decent shot if a little small. His mouth watered. He'd always wanted to try this. He took a glass and a big pickle, motioning for Nadia to do the same. "If I drink one, you drink one. I drink two, you drink two. Deal? But you got to really bite on the pickle. It's good practice."
She'd be dancing naked on the table before she got a chance to have a second. She giggled.

He kicked back the shotglass and drank the whole thing down. It burned like a fucking hot poker had been shoved down his throat. Still not as much as the power burned him. He bit into the pickle and inhaled. Nadia had the whole fucking thing shoved in her mouth and looked like she was holding on for dear life. He liked the way it looked on her. Good practice.

Yuri exhaled. "Aw, fuck. I forgot to light it on fire."
He threw an arm around Nadia, who was still trying to get her breath back. "Alright, again,"
he said, motioning for the girl to fill their glasses. He could tell the waitress was either really into Brodyagi or really into his money. Which was pretty much the same thing. "Here, you guys try it out. Bet you can't do three of them, bro."
He smelled Nadia's hair. It was nice.

He reached for the glass, having forgotten entirely about Nadia's boyfriend.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Sebastian - 09-02-2016, 10:30 PM
[No subject] - by Yuri Obrechennyy - 09-04-2016, 02:25 PM
[No subject] - by Sebastian - 09-04-2016, 09:55 PM
[No subject] - by Yuri Obrechennyy - 09-05-2016, 01:51 PM
[No subject] - by Sebastian - 09-07-2016, 11:57 PM
[No subject] - by Yuri Obrechennyy - 09-08-2016, 09:51 PM
[No subject] - by Sebastian - 09-10-2016, 10:40 PM
[No subject] - by Yuri Obrechennyy - 09-10-2016, 11:28 PM
[No subject] - by Sebastian - 09-15-2016, 12:00 AM
[No subject] - by Yuri Obrechennyy - 09-17-2016, 01:32 AM
[No subject] - by Sebastian - 10-11-2016, 11:51 PM