This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Browsing
Zoe's inspection of the gun was satisfied by Drayson's answer. It wasn't one she had seen before, and the man didn't seem inclined to show it off to her (to her disappointment), but she could always look them up later. She looked around and wondered how many of the people around her were carrying guns, and why carry them around if they were never gonna use them. I mean, the police officers, sure, and Mom said that she carried hers to protect Zoe in case something happened, but what about everyone else? Why was that guy carrying one on his hip now? He didn't have a kid tailing after him. Oooh, maybe he was a bad guy! He didn't look that bad, but maybe it was his cover identity and at night he was a masked vigilante!

Nadia was caught a bit off guard by Drayson's offer to pay, but nodded slightly and tucked her money back away. Zoe was people watching again, and Nadia decided it was a habit she didn't mind her keeping, really. It was useful to notice things about people, good to be perceptive.

Nadia nodded to the Officer's next question. "Mmm hmm, my work just transferred me here from Dominance VI. Miss Zoe here will be starting her new school next week." This earned a very emphatic nod from the young lady in question. "Yep. They even put me ahead a year!"

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Nadia - 07-25-2013, 12:07 PM
[No subject] - by Drayson - 07-25-2013, 01:59 PM
[No subject] - by Nadia - 07-25-2013, 02:59 PM
[No subject] - by Drayson - 07-25-2013, 08:21 PM
[No subject] - by Nadia - 07-26-2013, 10:26 AM
[No subject] - by Drayson - 07-27-2013, 05:11 PM
[No subject] - by Nadia - 08-08-2013, 11:15 AM
[No subject] - by Drayson - 08-09-2013, 06:16 PM