This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Arrival in Moscow
Giovanni smiled as he entered the large open air market. He liked open markets. There were vendors everywhere, a lot of food, and, most importantly, a lot of people he could hide around. It was a lot easier to steal your next meal if there were people you could bump into.

The question foremost in Giovanni's mind was should he pickpocket some cash, steal from a vendor, or cause a little chaos. Giovanni never really understood why he liked seeing all the structure in a particular place fall apart, but he did. He often found himself looking for opportunities to cause chaos. Given his history, however, he had to be careful not to draw attention to himself.

Giovanni looked around at the shops in the market, and decided food was more important at this time. He had been traveling for a long time before eventually arriving in Moscow and was very hungry.

What brought me here
, thought Giovanni. To the center of CCD power.

Giovanni approached a fruit stand surrounded by several people and suddenly stopped.

Am I being watched? Did they find me? Did HE find me?
, he thought looking behind him.

Giovanni sighed. He didn't see an ouroboros following him anywhere. Calmly he approached the fruit stand, working his way through the crowd of people. He waited with a practiced patience, staying far enough away from the stand not to draw the attention of the man selling fruit. As the man, turned away, Giovanni drew closer to the stand slowly. As he reached the front, he looked at the fruit as if examining them to determine which ones were worthy of purchase. He kept in the crowd, blending in as much as possible. Taking another glance at the shopkeeper, Giovanni grabbed a couple of fruits and put them in his pocket. He slowly worked his back through the crowd and continued through the market.

Edited by Giovanni Cavelli, Jul 31 2013, 11:41 PM.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Giovanni Cavelli - 07-31-2013, 11:38 PM
[No subject] - by Torri - 08-03-2013, 07:37 PM
[No subject] - by Giovanni Cavelli - 08-03-2013, 11:48 PM
[No subject] - by Torri - 08-04-2013, 09:46 AM
[No subject] - by Giovanni Cavelli - 08-11-2013, 09:30 PM
[No subject] - by Torri - 08-12-2013, 09:23 AM
[No subject] - by Giovanni Cavelli - 08-12-2013, 11:41 AM