This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

A New Start
Michael accepted the wallet, bemused. A strange man indeed. His emotions swayed like a flag in the breeze, one moment terrified, the next calm. Michael wondered what had happened to the poor bastard to make him so unstable.

Thoughts aside, he nodded, turning on his heels. The market was a hub of human interaction, the din of thousands of toneless voices rising in a constant dirge harassed his ears as he held onto the power. It was far too dangerous to let it go after the man's show, so Michael clenched his teeth and bore on through the crowd.

He led the man towards one of the less frequented cafes in the area - a small building filled with cracks and rusted metal roller doors. Michael briefly examined the the menu - written in barely legible English with a black marker upon the rotting wooden wall above the counter - and nodded to the sour looking woman who stood awaiting them. "Just a bottle of water for me, thanks, and whatever my friend here wants."

Michael paid the woman, not really paying attention, and found a table in the corner farthest from the entrance. He sat down, examining the man's face for any signs of duplicity, but it seemed he really had no idea what was going on.

After a moment of silence, Michael spoke; relaxed but direct. "My name is Michael. Do you know what you did back there? That was extremely dangerous, not in the least for yourself. There are some people who would kill you for what you have done. Lucky for you that you tried to rob me. Now, why don't you tell me about yourself?"

"She saw a flaring halo around his head, radiant in gold and blue. It shouted of glory and power to come"
"No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Giovanni Cavelli - 09-18-2013, 08:09 PM
[No subject] - by Michael Vellas - 09-20-2013, 09:25 AM
[No subject] - by Giovanni Cavelli - 09-21-2013, 02:44 PM
[No subject] - by Michael Vellas - 09-22-2013, 01:21 AM
[No subject] - by Giovanni Cavelli - 09-24-2013, 01:44 PM
[No subject] - by Michael Vellas - 09-25-2013, 06:43 AM
[No subject] - by Giovanni Cavelli - 09-25-2013, 11:06 AM
[No subject] - by Michael Vellas - 09-26-2013, 01:42 AM
[No subject] - by Giovanni Cavelli - 09-26-2013, 10:00 AM
[No subject] - by Michael Vellas - 09-27-2013, 03:24 AM
[No subject] - by Giovanni Cavelli - 09-30-2013, 01:25 PM