This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Day Trippin'
John stepped into the Dream. Almost immediately he had the urge to return to his own body. He knew that time flowed differently here, and his day today was packed full of commitments. That and he was still uncomfortable with how closely this felt like a chemically induced vision. That was what scared him the most.

He was in Moscow. Still in his loft. Al told him that he step into the Dream from anywhere on earth to anywhere in the Dream, but John still always began in the Dream right where he was on earth. Then he had to 'shift' to where he wanted to go. He had so much to learn. Unfortunately, his apprehension of how much the Dream reminded him of his past hampered his ability to learn this place properly.

He 'shifted' to the MSU Library, to the Red Square, and then back to the library. Then he started to wander the campus. Aimlessly and without purpose or direction.

John needed a teacher. Like that was going to be likely. "Um, I have no fucking idea how to develop my skills here, and I don't know anyone in Moscow that I can ask 'Ever have an outer body experience? Can you show me how to control it?'" Yup. That felt stupid. John shook his head calling himself all kinds of a dumb-ass. Shouting out to nobody in an empty Dream.

John 'shifted' back into his loft, and them stepped out of the Dream. Maybe he killed enough time so he could go see his realtor and collect his shipment from Texas.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by doulou - 09-26-2013, 12:11 AM
[No subject] - by Jon Little Bird - 09-26-2013, 10:44 PM
[No subject] - by doulou - 09-28-2013, 04:04 PM
[No subject] - by Jon Little Bird - 09-30-2013, 03:24 AM
[No subject] - by doulou - 09-30-2013, 07:04 PM
[No subject] - by Jon Little Bird - 09-30-2013, 11:24 PM
[No subject] - by doulou - 10-01-2013, 12:40 AM
[No subject] - by Jon Little Bird - 10-03-2013, 03:57 AM
[No subject] - by doulou - 10-05-2013, 04:47 PM
[No subject] - by doulou - 10-07-2013, 10:47 PM
[No subject] - by Jon Little Bird - 10-09-2013, 01:39 PM