This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Haven
'Since the time of John the Baptist the Kingdom has been beset by violence, and the violent shall take it by force.'(Matt11:12)
" I think I have even more unsettling news. Let me show you something. If the events that are transpiring are in fact what they seem, I believe that I know who 'Apollyon' is. And he is in Moscow."

John kept telling himself that he wasn't a soldier, but his behavior said otherwise. The moment Jensen declared himself John was on his feet and grabbing a newly transcribed page. He turn to Jensen and handed it to the man.

He will move into the East and dominate the land. Where he walks, the Earth shall crumble at his feet. The Great Serpent shall be torn from his flesh yet his worm does not die and his fire is unquenched. He is an abomination to all mankind.

"Nikolai Brandon was born in the US and then moved to Russia. Somehow he miraculously became the head of state and has since annexed half of the world. Bloodlessly by all appearances. He is over sixty yet looks younger than either one of us. Many scholars are divided as to what Isaiah meant by 'the worm does not die and the fire is unquenched'. Funny how that verse appears here. I think it means something along the lines of the undead or the undying."

John put the first page that he handed to Jensen on the table with the second paper. By far John's mind was the greatest weapon in his arsenal, and he was well practiced with its use. "So we have 'the bloodless conqueror' who 'moved to the east' then 'dominated the land' and 'has unnatural life'. The Ascendancy. The man practically proclaims his own divinity. The 'mark of the slain beast' and this reference to the 'serpent torn from his flesh' could be the same thing, but I don't know what it means."

"But the Antichrist, it seems, walks the earth today. We need allies. We need to find his enemies."
The Last Hunt.
John finally realized its significance.

John knew that he was not a leader. He did his work in the trenches. Evil had a leader. The leader for Good needed to show himself. And soon.

"So far, only two men have stood against the Ascendancy and not been crushed. Nicholas Trano and Jon Little Bird. What do you know of either of them?"
Could either of these men be the key? And what about Armande Nicodemus? Could the Holy See be preparing for battle what could only be The Man of Perdition? And John was to meet Armande in two days. THAT must be why he is coming. The only question was whether or not Armande was friend or foe.

Edited by doulou, Oct 30 2013, 09:48 PM.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Jensen James - 10-11-2013, 07:30 AM
[No subject] - by doulou - 10-14-2013, 09:09 PM
[No subject] - by Jensen James - 10-18-2013, 09:25 AM
[No subject] - by doulou - 10-27-2013, 09:32 PM
[No subject] - by Jensen James - 10-28-2013, 10:11 AM
[No subject] - by doulou - 10-28-2013, 07:58 PM
[No subject] - by Jensen James - 10-29-2013, 11:17 AM
[No subject] - by doulou - 10-29-2013, 09:33 PM
[No subject] - by Jensen James - 10-30-2013, 07:30 AM
[No subject] - by doulou - 10-30-2013, 08:56 PM
[No subject] - by Jensen James - 10-31-2013, 06:13 AM