This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Haven
John poured himself some water sat across from Jensen. Looking at Jensen, John could not help but ponder why God had the two of them cross paths. John knew who Jensen was, at least to some degree. The real question in John's mind was who is Jensen today?

John rolled up his sleeve and took long look at his brand. "Before I answer you, I need to give you a little background on who I am today. When I was a teenager, I was gifted with visions. That and heighted senses. I was terrified and ran from what God had given me to prepare me for His work. I suppressed it all with drugs and alcohol for over fifteen years. When I finally sobered up, my gifts returned. Shortly thereafter, I received this in a vision. If you look closely, you will notice that there is no scar tissue. One could almost believe that the brand was natural."

"In my work, I have gone all over the world in search of clues that God left throughout every ancient culture in literature and mythos. Clues that pertain to the end times, a cyclic seeming event given what I have recently uncovered. The gun is for some of those travels."

"Most of the manuscripts and tablet I have here are perfect copies of original works from my library. The cuneiform tablets were the hardest to have reproduced. Only the Latin Bibles present are from antiquity. I needed those for my research. Part of the reason I have invested so much effort in the replication of these texts was to aid me in finding forgeries and alterations."

John paused for Jensen's reaction. As the former pastor of a mega-church, John didn't know how Jensen would take his most recent discovery. John didn't like it himself, but John had realized long ago that God wasn't really interested in John's approval just his obedience. John still wasn't receiving e-mails from God with 'Please read and edit today's agenda as you see fit'

Jensen appeared rather stoic and somewhat disbelieving. John wouldn't blame him for declaring him a heretic. In a manner of speaking, John really was a heretic. He had stepped outside of Orthodox Christian belief. Unfortunately, it was the truth.

"I would like you tell me what you think of this, it was just discovered from the wreckage of an Egyptian sea-faring vessel. It's date is somewhere around 3000 B.C., give or take a century or two. The original will be here in Moscow inside of a week."
John handed Jensen a copy of what he retrieved earlier that day.

Έρχεται. Το ένα προείπε της από Άτροπος. Το αντιτορπιλικό. Η αναίμακτη κατακτητή, ο οποίος δεν θα κατακτήσει με στρατούς και μηχανές του πολέμου, αλλά και με χρυσό και πονηριά. Θα σημάνει την αρχή του τέλους. Θα πρέπει να επισημαίνονται με το σκοτωμένο ζώο, και ο κόσμος θα καταρρεύσει με τον ερχομό του. Απολλύων έρχεται. Φύγετε πριν από την επιστροφή των νεκρών θεών.

He is coming. The one foretold of by Atropos. The Destroyer. The bloodless conqueror, who will conquer not with armies and machines of war, but with gold and guile. He will herald the beginning of the end. He will be marked with the slain beast, and the world will crumble with his coming. Apollyon comes. Flee before the return of the dead gods.

Edited by doulou, Oct 27 2013, 09:36 PM.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Jensen James - 10-11-2013, 07:30 AM
[No subject] - by doulou - 10-14-2013, 09:09 PM
[No subject] - by Jensen James - 10-18-2013, 09:25 AM
[No subject] - by doulou - 10-27-2013, 09:32 PM
[No subject] - by Jensen James - 10-28-2013, 10:11 AM
[No subject] - by doulou - 10-28-2013, 07:58 PM
[No subject] - by Jensen James - 10-29-2013, 11:17 AM
[No subject] - by doulou - 10-29-2013, 09:33 PM
[No subject] - by Jensen James - 10-30-2013, 07:30 AM
[No subject] - by doulou - 10-30-2013, 08:56 PM
[No subject] - by Jensen James - 10-31-2013, 06:13 AM