This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Family Crisis
Dorian was finishing up the last bits of paperwork on Volodin. Dead by unknown assailant. Autopsy showed he was dead before the fire, but they couldn't get exact cause of death. The building had once been part of the mob family he worked for and likely they were the cause of his death. Taking out a threat. However the bomb itself left many questions. The signature was wrong for the Moscovian crime family and it left more questions than answers. Case officially closed in terms of the monster squad.

Dorian doubted anyone would look into it further since he was a known mobster and had attacked a fellow cop. Case closed.

There was very little cover up work needed and for that Dorian was grateful, Martin had at least been conscientious of the fact. Though he heard rumblings from those lower than Martin that he wasn't happy about something. Martin was never happy unless he actually got the kill. He grumbled a lot when someone else took out his mark. Those who worked with him knew better than to try. Dorian was sure his knew team would either learn it too, or they would soon be walking their own paths.

A small chirp from his wallet alerted Dorian to an incoming call. He fished his wallet from the rear pants pocket of his slacks and saw it was from Cruz. He answered quickly, "I'm on my way home, what's up?"

A voice chattered over the electronic line. At first he couldn't understand but he heard Cruz barely audible on the other side. "Dad. I need you to come get me."

"Cruz, where are you?"
Dorian could hear the distress in his own voice. Something was wrong with his son, and that was never a good thing.

Cruz barely got out, "University."

Dorian sighed and pulled out the tracking software he had placed on his son's phone when he was a teenager. He hadn't used it in forever, Cruz was a grown man. But he'd find him. "I'm coming. I'll be there soon.

[[ Feel free to jump in. I do have a plan but I won't post till next week so if you might jump in PM me and let me know so I don't move on. ]]

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Dorian - 11-06-2015, 08:58 AM
[No subject] - by Dorian - 11-11-2015, 02:22 PM
[No subject] - by Dorian - 12-09-2015, 10:01 AM