This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Lost Time
The nurse left and the office drew closer. "Mr. Durante."

Nox interrupted. "It's Nox. I won't ask again."

The smirk on the man's face said there was nothing Nox could do about it. He pulled his vest away from his body and pulled out a syringe. "I was told I could use any means necessary to get my answers. Short of actually hurting you."
He laughed. "Normally I wouldn't resort to these tactics. But you are a channeler, and you are a confessed murderer, you are Atharim. I could go on Mr. Durante. But I think you get my point. A little turn about is fair play."

Nox watched as the man prepared the drug and then stuck it into the IV port meant for such things. Fuck! "What are you giving me?"

He smirked. "Just a little something to give me the answers I want."

"Who are you?"

"Just someone looking for answers. Internal Affairs, you might know us also as Inquisitors."

Edited by Nox, Jan 20 2018, 08:28 AM.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Nox - 01-18-2018, 06:12 PM
[No subject] - by Nox - 01-19-2018, 01:56 PM
[No subject] - by Nox - 01-20-2018, 08:24 AM
[No subject] - by Nox - 01-20-2018, 11:01 AM
[No subject] - by Borovsky - 01-21-2018, 09:25 AM
[No subject] - by Nox - 01-22-2018, 07:25 AM
[No subject] - by Nox - 01-22-2018, 01:53 PM
[No subject] - by Nox - 01-22-2018, 06:41 PM
[No subject] - by Dorian - 01-25-2018, 12:29 PM