This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Lost Time
The nurse came back shortly there after carrying a tray of things in her hands and the guard at the door was standing just outside waiting. Nox looked up at the woman, she had a frown on her face as she pulled a needle from the tray and Nox flinched. His body reactively jerked to the other side of the bed tugging on the IV already in his arm.

Her frown deepened. "I'm sorry. I won't stick you. Detective Vega informed us of your fear, we'll do our best to accommodate you. But the officers here want you sedated but enough to talk. So you are going to feel woozy. I'm also going to give you another shot of morphine for the pain, that should accomplish everything they need."

Nox sighed. "Fine."
Nox didn't like the idea of being drugged and out of his mind much less out of touch with the power. There go to move for handling gods. Well it was better than being shot in the head at first sight so there was that.

It didn't take long before the sedative blurred his mind. It was hard to think. There was the edge of panic to it. The memories of the Atharim flooding into his mind. Nox reached for the power and it slipped from his fingers. It was like he grabbed it but it oozed from his fingers. Nox sighed and looked at the officer with a smirk which probably looked more like a dopey grin but who the fuck cared now. "I'm no danger to you now officer. Mind getting this over with?"

It was like looking through a blurred window. Nox had done drugs once in his life. He was a 13 year old kid who had just gotten into a big ass fight with his father. Nox ran away, found a club, found some kids having a good time. He took whatever they were smoking and had myself a grand time until his father found him and beat the shit out of him. It was funny how many memories Nox had repressed that decided now was the point in his life he needed to see them.

The man looked at him. "I'm Officer Jens Abt. Mr. Durante, I'd like to talk to you about the events that transpired last night."
Nox nodded. He wasn't going to give up any answer to any question not asked.

"Where were you two nights ago?"

Nox squeezed his eyes shut and gripped the bridge of his nose and frowned. "What does that have to do with last night?"

"Just answer the question, Mr. Durante."

"Just Nox, please. And I don't see how that has anything to do with last night."

"Okay. Fine, Mr. Durante, what can you tell me about these pictures?"
The man showed Nox pictures of Dorian's estate before and after he'd gotten there and started implementing security measures of the impending attack by the Atharim.

Maybe he was missing it but this didn't seem like it had anything to do with last night. "Again nothing to do with last night."

"I'll have to take you into the station, you will answer these questions, Mr. Durante."

"You'll have to arrest me to do that. What are the charges?"
Nox asked. Still unsure how any of this had to do with last nights events. At least they weren't asking the really hard questions, like who killed Dane, or why he'd covered the murderer's tracks. Or what Aria was up to.... that was the hardest question of all since she ran from him. But Nox really couldn't think too much.

Officer Abt looked at the nurse, "I'd like a few minutes alone with the man."

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Nox - 01-18-2018, 06:12 PM
[No subject] - by Nox - 01-19-2018, 01:56 PM
[No subject] - by Nox - 01-20-2018, 08:24 AM
[No subject] - by Nox - 01-20-2018, 11:01 AM
[No subject] - by Borovsky - 01-21-2018, 09:25 AM
[No subject] - by Nox - 01-22-2018, 07:25 AM
[No subject] - by Nox - 01-22-2018, 01:53 PM
[No subject] - by Nox - 01-22-2018, 06:41 PM
[No subject] - by Dorian - 01-25-2018, 12:29 PM