This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Wolves, Dreams, Memory
The doctor entered the room some moments later. He was short and balding, wearing a white lab coat, and his head was buried in charts.

"So Mr. Johnson, you need stitches in your...foot."

Once again there was a slight pause as the doctor saw Calvin's eyes. Calvin wasn't sure he would ever get used to it, and wondered if he should get some contacts to hide them.

"Yes, doctor.
Calin replied.

The doctor got to work, removing Calvin's makeshift bandage. He disinfected the wound, and began the stitching quietly. It didn't hurt much, but once more, he began his search for more wolves, and was surprised to find one inthe city.

Calvin rached out to this wolf wondering why it was in the city, introducing himself as Star Gazer.

I'm Drifting Snow
the wolf sent an image of snow and Calvin's mind translated them into words.

Why are you in the city...most wolves I met avoid them.

I'm with my two legs

There were more! Calvin had been unaware that there were others with his abilities. He would have to try to meet with this two legs. Maybe this was one reason why Whispering Leaf pushed him here.

We hunt
the sending was very matter of fact.

Please inform your two legs of me. I come. I need help learning. Good hunting Drifting Snow

The wolf bid farewell and left. The doctor finished up and had Calvin stand. His foot hurt less, but was still sore.

"Take it easy the next couple of days and they'll fall out on their own. If the pain is bad, some over the counter pain pills should suffice. If the condtion worsens come back and we'll patch you up again."

The doctor paused and grabbed a tool for looking into patients eyes, "Excuse me one moment Mr. Johnson."

The doctor examined Calvin's eyes and then backed away puzzled.

"Is something wrong, doctor?"

"No...nothing at all."

Calvin smiled as he left the room and headed out to meet the other two legs.

Continued in Out Hunting

Edited by Calvin, Jun 16 2014, 04:58 PM.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Calvin - 06-11-2014, 01:44 PM
[No subject] - by Calvin - 06-14-2014, 11:04 AM
[No subject] - by Calvin - 06-16-2014, 08:51 AM