This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Only Getting Started
Hood?! Rune's eyes widened to saucers. She musta heard wrong. Yeah, that was it. Uncle Seth said food. Or Fridge. Or--ah buggar who was she kiddin'? He said Hood clear as day.

Rune rubbed her hair back from where it fell around her ears. The shaved side was good and short, but the longer side was flipped all kinds of wrong ways and all her good hair glue hadn't lasted the overnight hunt on the docks.

"Well,"
Rune shrugged out of her jacket. There were bruises on her arms, and more disappeared under her tank top. She modeled them proudly for her uncle. "Well we didn't get on too good at first." She shrugged, lips twisted in a frown.

"But before you go tryin' to kill him!"
she interrupted, "you gotta know I attacked him first."
Uncle Seth probably wanted the reason why. Rune shrugged. "He smelled emptier than wefuke. He walked and talked and drank and ate, but theres ghosts out there more human than he is. Turns out he's some kind of spook and like seriously wound tight. My bad."

She kicked her bag with her heel. "I keep a Kalku blessed stake around. Duh, right? And well all I wanted to do was make sure he wasnt possessed. But he didn't take that too good either."
Rune's pink brows (fading pink) narrowed down bitterly. She'd never go out on a hunt with people that don't got each other's back.

"But it wasn't just us. There was another furia 'round too. Aria. She and I didnt get along too good either."
Mixed about as good as oil and water or two magnets pointed at each other on the wrong end.

"Then this was weird too. Some Atharim named Tehya wanted us to keep one of the roog's alive. And here we had it all tied down and Hood wouldn't let me kill it! He - and Aria- would kill me before letting me kill it! Ain't that messed up!??"
Rune ground her teeth together.

"So we didn't part on the best of terms either. Hopefully he doesn't try to shoot me on sight, cause he'd be handy to have around god hunting. He lives out in a trailer out in Zamoskvore--whatever."
Rune nodded. "He's real good for a civvie. Just don't tell him I said that."
She winked and bit her lower lip a little, thinking back to their rough-housing.

((Yah snooze yah looze old man!))

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Seth Marx - 12-29-2013, 11:15 PM
[No subject] - by Rune - 12-31-2013, 04:21 PM
[No subject] - by Seth Marx - 01-02-2014, 10:01 PM
[No subject] - by Rune - 01-03-2014, 01:57 PM
[No subject] - by Seth Marx - 01-04-2014, 01:01 AM
[No subject] - by Rune - 01-04-2014, 06:09 PM
[No subject] - by Seth Marx - 01-19-2014, 02:43 PM
[No subject] - by Rune - 01-20-2014, 01:46 PM
[No subject] - by Seth Marx - 01-31-2014, 06:33 PM
[No subject] - by Rune - 02-01-2014, 03:15 PM