This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Only Getting Started
"More like I'm gonna hurt you if you dont get 'round to tellin' me what the chickin'shit is goin on!"

He had to laugh at that one. Ever since she managed to choke him out one time, she thought she was some kind of amazon warrior woman. "That's my girl."
Not that he'd ever tell her he let her win. The muscle flexing was so adorable it was hard not to tap her on the nose. 'Course, Seth didn't feel like getting his finger bitten off.

"Well, for starters,"
he jerked a thumb at the driver. "That's Mauri. Fridge is back at the headquarters."
The kid'd spent a good half hour trying to explain that his name didn't even have a 'j' sound in it. Too bad, he was Fridge.

"I'm here to make sure kids like Mauri here don't shoot themselves in the foot."
He could practically hear the kid's teeth grinding in the seat next to him. It was great. Wasn't his fault he was apparently too "valuable" to not be teaching the next generation of hunters. "But more'n that, old Reggie wants me to kill him a God."
He let that sink in for a second. "Yep, they're real."

They'd all heard the stories about Atharim dragging Sickness patients from hospitals, but nobody had ever found somebody who could actually use the powers the records said they had. Until now, at least. Seth had a feeling they were only getting started.

((<small><small>BAM DROPPED THE NAME OF THE THREAD!

Also, you get to be pink until you pick a color! Or you could pick pink.</small></small>))

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Seth Marx - 12-29-2013, 11:15 PM
[No subject] - by Rune - 12-31-2013, 04:21 PM
[No subject] - by Seth Marx - 01-02-2014, 10:01 PM
[No subject] - by Rune - 01-03-2014, 01:57 PM
[No subject] - by Seth Marx - 01-04-2014, 01:01 AM
[No subject] - by Rune - 01-04-2014, 06:09 PM
[No subject] - by Seth Marx - 01-19-2014, 02:43 PM
[No subject] - by Rune - 01-20-2014, 01:46 PM
[No subject] - by Seth Marx - 01-31-2014, 06:33 PM
[No subject] - by Rune - 02-01-2014, 03:15 PM
[No subject] - by Seth Marx - 02-02-2014, 12:55 AM