This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Only Getting Started
Rune couldn't squirm any more than if she'd had to pee and was sixty miles from the next truck stop.

She climbed in the truck without even giving it a second look over. If Uncle Seth was gettin' in, Rune was too. She'd follow him into a spaceship in a heartbeat. A dumb old van was no big deal. Spaceships would be awesome. They'd totally spruce up Mars. Or Neptune. Neptune was a planet, right? Yeah, she'd totally had too many Fizzes.

Fridge's name made her snicker. The guy was scrawny and kind of goofy looking, but Rune winked when they made eye contact. "Heya Fridge, I'm Rune." She figured he knew that. He had the look of the kind of guy that took care of biz from the van, which meant he probably knew all about Rune right on down to her bra size. Which would be helpful info cause Rune didn't even know that herself, unless you count size small sports bras. Its not like she'd ever gone to a fancy department store for a fittin'. That'd be weird.

Uncle Seth turned back to her. "Alright Runey, I'm willin' to bet you want to know why I'm here."
Rune's face blanked out like she'd not at all given the question any thought, but uncle Seth saw through the act. "And judgin' by that look on your face if I don't let you ask soon you're gonna hurt yourself."

"More like I'm gonna hurt you if you dont get 'round to tellin' me what the chickin'shit is goin on!" She crossed her arms and pressed her fists up under her biceps to bulge them out nice and round. Rune won last time she'd wrestled. Then again it wasn't much to brag about. He was older than dirt.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Seth Marx - 12-29-2013, 11:15 PM
[No subject] - by Rune - 12-31-2013, 04:21 PM
[No subject] - by Seth Marx - 01-02-2014, 10:01 PM
[No subject] - by Rune - 01-03-2014, 01:57 PM
[No subject] - by Seth Marx - 01-04-2014, 01:01 AM
[No subject] - by Rune - 01-04-2014, 06:09 PM
[No subject] - by Seth Marx - 01-19-2014, 02:43 PM
[No subject] - by Rune - 01-20-2014, 01:46 PM
[No subject] - by Seth Marx - 01-31-2014, 06:33 PM
[No subject] - by Rune - 02-01-2014, 03:15 PM
[No subject] - by Seth Marx - 02-02-2014, 12:55 AM