This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Entrances
Enzo did not wish to bear the responsibility the Regus was placing upon him. Corrado Sabatini was indeed a reputed hunter of Dreyken and Drakaina, but Enzo was his apprentice only a short while. He inherited much of Corrado's knowledge, but Enzo was not the man's clone.

He looked to the floor, humbled by the Regus's trust. I have not earned such faith.

"Thank you, Regus. I will do all in my power to live up to such honored faith."

The image illuminated between them, and Enzo studied it with fascinated care.

The injury was old, such was plain to any man's eyes. It had long ago healed, yet the ferocity of the scarring indicated either poor treatment, savage wounding, or both. Yet the lines of scarring were straight and careful, like five torturous channels drained down the flesh. The man to have survived such an attack bore great danger to his life.

Enzo ripped sad eyes from the image, and returned them to the Regus. "I have no doubt in my mind. The wound was drawn by the claws of a dreyken. But Regus, what disturbs me, is the calculated care the dreyken took to inflict such a wound and then to leave the victim alive. According to Corrado, their bloodlust should not allow such patient toying. They rip their meat to shreds and devour the victim indiscrimminately. I do not understand the meaning of this."
There his ignorance showed. Perhaps within the depths of Corrado's experience would have an explanation, but Enzo doubted it, and Corrado was gone. In so much as Enzo's apprenticeship imparted, Dreyken simply did not behave in such a way.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Enzo Dolan - 08-03-2014, 05:12 PM
[No subject] - by Armande - 08-07-2014, 03:04 PM
[No subject] - by Enzo Dolan - 08-08-2014, 03:52 PM
[No subject] - by Armande - 08-09-2014, 02:40 PM
[No subject] - by Enzo Dolan - 08-17-2014, 08:33 AM
[No subject] - by Armande - 08-20-2014, 05:57 PM
[No subject] - by Enzo Dolan - 08-23-2014, 08:22 AM
[No subject] - by Armande - 08-28-2014, 08:01 PM
[No subject] - by Enzo Dolan - 08-29-2014, 09:13 PM
[No subject] - by Armande - 09-14-2014, 06:53 PM
[No subject] - by Enzo Dolan - 09-20-2014, 08:22 PM