This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

The Object of My Fear
Aria tilted her head to the side, curious. Why did he want to know about the Durante twins? What could she offer him that was not already in their file? Had it been only because she brought Nox in?

Aria smiled. "What little I know about Aurora you, I'm sure, have already read. She's Nox's older sister by a matter of a few minutes. They were born in the United States to Bryan Durante. A decent Atharim hunter, quite a few prestigious kills under his name. He saved his wife, their mother, from a dranaika I believe. She died to a Hellhound, Bryan died from grief. The twins came to Moscow, were in a plane crash, and lost their memories. Took them a while to understand who they were, Nox is on the right path, Aurora is still finding it."

That was all she was going to tell him. He didn't look surprised by any of the words she said. "Why come to you for help then?"

Aria shrugged. "He didn't come to me for help. I stumbled across Nox while hunting in the tunnels. He didn't remember what he was, but he was still called to the darkness. There I saved his life, and we fought the monsters in my report."
Aria added nearly absently, "I wish I knew what they were."

Martin watched her and he wanted her to continue with the story. Aria did there wasn't much more to tell. "When it was all over, I knew he had to be a hunter despite his lack of a tattoo, he fought too well. He wasn't phased by the monsters. I looked him up, it wasn't hard to figure out really. It seemed to jog his memory. A few days later I brought him in for initiation. Now we work together to hunt monsters. Nothing more to it."

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Aria - 01-30-2015, 08:59 AM
[No subject] - by Borovsky - 01-30-2015, 02:59 PM
[No subject] - by Aria - 02-02-2015, 09:00 AM
[No subject] - by Borovsky - 02-02-2015, 01:25 PM
[No subject] - by Aria - 02-03-2015, 08:52 AM
[No subject] - by Borovsky - 02-03-2015, 10:37 AM
[No subject] - by Aria - 02-04-2015, 12:14 PM
[No subject] - by Borovsky - 02-04-2015, 02:13 PM
[No subject] - by Aria - 02-05-2015, 10:19 AM
[No subject] - by Borovsky - 02-05-2015, 04:31 PM
[No subject] - by Aria - 02-06-2015, 09:27 AM